Spare £40. What to get?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I realized I had a spare £40 left over from Christmas in the form of some HMV vouchers. I want to get either a Xbox 360 game or a Wii game.

I was thinking of getting either Bioshock or Metroid.

Can someone who has played both please tell me of your opinions?

I have both and I think Bioshock is better than Metroid. The beginning is awesome. Played through that 3 times before I went any further.

yes, i agree with liquid the begining of bioshock is like the cooliest, and those big daddies are so freakin awesome, ide get bioshock, i have the demo, and it made me wana buy it, and here i am today, with no copy of bioshock, lol,
40 pounds is $20 AUD and that wont get you any thing wii related except for a pair of those silcon cases for the wii remote and nunchuck, and 2 new straps, there like in a bundle thats $19.95 AUD

Just to let you know, on the HMV website (where I think you can use vouchers), Bioshock is £24.99 and Metroid is £32.99. So if you can find an extra £18 you can get both! I don't know how much they are in-store though, they may be the same.

R U KIDDING ME that is so cheep, i should go over there and buy it there and come back, ide be getting out of it like 50 bucks cheaper!

ChristmasWii said:
Hmm...I'd get Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, or Guitar Hero..

and, Metroid > Bioshock.

I rather get bioshock then all of those games combined. Bioshock is a game u cant afford to miss this year.

mmmmmmmmmmmm halo 3 is so awesome *drools* :lol: i hope it comes to computer!!

It shouldnt even be a question. Bioshock is far more valuable, unless you havnt an open mind...
I wont knock MP3 though. If you have spare cash, rent Metroid.

I havent played Bioshock, But Metroid Prime 3 was the best FPS i played last year by a country mile.

Lewi T said:
Just to let you know, on the HMV website (where I think you can use vouchers), Bioshock is £24.99 and Metroid is £32.99. So if you can find an extra £18 you can get both! I don't know how much they are in-store though, they may be the same.
I bought it from HMV today, and yes it was £24.99 :yesnod:

Just about to play it now. The graphics look incredible

Back