Spectrobes

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
i found some kool videos on this game after seeing the trailer
the embed link isn't working so here is the Spectrobes profile on gametrailer.com here is the link..... there are some trailers and and In-Depth Interview plz comen on what you think this game is going to be like or anything elce you would like to say about this game.... here is the Link

Well i have pre-ordered it, and coming from a tight A55 like me that wont buy a game unless he no's it will be good that should give you an indication.

i thought it was guna b good, when watchin the video begining was good till i saw the fightin bit, aint my scene, its ok but i cant see me enjoyin it i might rent it before thinkin about buyin it

The battling looks ok, but I don't like the idea that you can buy cards to get rarer spectrobes =\

It is a rather unique type of game. At least it's something new to hold us over till the next good rpg.

Ok i played a demo of this last night, my mate works for a gaming shop and they got a demo and because he is the manager he took it home. It was a very short demo. But i enjoyed the gameplay alot. I would advise people to play it before they buy though as it may not be there cup of tea.

Back