Spider-man 3 For Wii Thread

bluewater9

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2008
My first question-anyone have a MAP indicating where the spider-emblems are located? What do they even look like?

bluewater9 said:
My first question-anyone have a MAP indicating where the spider-emblems are located? What do they even look like?

your favourite game is spiderman 3 for wii? to each his own i guess.

you should have got one in the beggining. those thins were way to hard to find.

@vashivihan
spiderman 3 for the wii is not a bad game at all. it only got bad reviews because it didnt have top graphics, it was missing stuff that the other system had(except the ps2). otherwise this game can provice some fun. the controls work, web slinging is very fun. enemy battles are really fun. the characters in the game look like their respective characters. it wasnt as bad as people said it was. you should atleast give it a rental.

@OP
i finished the game in about 4 hours, took me a about another hour to finish all the gangs, but the one thing i couldnt do was find all those crazy emblems. can you see how big the city is. its huge. but im pretty sure you can find some sort of cheat to find it.

thas said:
you should have got one in the beggining. those thins were way to hard to find.

@vashivihan
spiderman 3 for the wii is not a bad game at all. it only got bad reviews because it didnt have top graphics, it was missing stuff that the other system had(except the ps2). otherwise this game can provice some fun. the controls work, web slinging is very fun. enemy battles are really fun. the characters in the game look like their respective characters. it wasnt as bad as people said it was. you should atleast give it a rental.

@OP
i finished the game in about 4 hours, took me a about another hour to finish all the gangs, but the one thing i couldnt do was find all those crazy emblems. can you see how big the city is. its huge. but im pretty sure you can find some sort of cheat to find it.

so what did u think, i was making fun of him? i was just amazed that he hasnt played other good game om wii. i loved spiderman 2 on gamecube and still play it. swinging is so much fun.

p.s i played u today. it was a ctf game in the village. u had like 109 kills anf 60 deaths. few minutes after me joining, u left.i was nazi. i ll add u to my ea thing add me.

vashivihan said:
p.s i played u today. it was a ctf game in the village. u had like 109 kills anf 60 deaths. few minutes after me joining, u left.i was nazi. i ll add u to my ea thing add me.

actually i got to 110 and then i decided to leave. too much work LOL. if that game had a sniper, our team would have been winning.

also if you think swinging is fun in #2 that you havent seen anything yet.

thas said:
actually i got to 110 and then i decided to leave. too much work LOL. if that game had a sniper, our team would have been winning.

also if you think swinging is fun in #2 that you havent seen anything yet.

dude but i was the sniper, iam asesome at sniping. i am also a beast with my mp 40.wanna have agame tommorow?

i heard that the swingign is the only good part of number 3

vashivihan said:
dude but i was the sniper, iam asesome at sniping. i am also a beast with my mp 40.wanna have agame tommorow?

i heard that the swingign is the only good part of number 3

i beg to differ. the combos and the controls are done very well for a spiderman game made by vicarious vision.

sure i guess we can have a match but it has to be ctf and not ranked. i dont do ranked matches anymore. for some reason i lag in ranked matches. also wasnt the gewer rifle blocked from the game. i was going to choose it but. oh well the shotgun is my main anyway.

thas said:
i beg to differ. the combos and the controls are done very well for a spiderman game made by vicarious vision.

sure i guess we can have a match but it has to be ctf and not ranked. i dont do ranked matches anymore. for some reason i lag in ranked matches. also wasnt the gewer rifle blocked from the game. i was going to choose it but. oh well the shotgun is my main anyway.

we can play wednesday 2008. itll be unrankedm and village ctf

vashivihan said:
we can play wednesday 2008. itll be unrankedm and village ctf

sure just name the time in eastern.

@skorp
the moves are only repetitve if you dont use combos.

Back