Spider Man 3 The Movie, what did you think about it?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So I heard some people in the theaters say negative things about it, and Ive also heard many positive things.
Sort of mixed feeling of it. Anyways I saw it today (May 6) and I thought it was incredible. It brought Venom, my favoite enemy, and the dark suit!!!
Well, I just dont know what there was to hate about it!

What did you think about it, did you like it or hate it...why?

I thought it was a good movie..however I hope that wasn't the last of Venom. However if it was then I think they should have done more on venom.

Only other thing I disliked about the movie was when Peter was in an "emo/angry" state...

Other than that it was a good movie.

I didnt get time to watch it yet, but my family whent and said it was their least fav of the 3.

I liked it.
It was worth seeing. I felt there was a little too much emotion though. A bit less crying would've helped.
But I loved Venom and Sand Man.

Especially at the end when
Harry dies in Mary Jane's arms.
Right in basically the middle of a fight scene.
Crazy.

Last edited:
the fighting scenes were awesome, but they put way to much romance into it... and yeah, he decided to hear what the bad guy was feeling guilty about killing his uncle than his dying friend.. c'mon. he could of taking him to a rescue just below in the streets.... 7 out of 10

I liked it. Very different narrative structure to other films. Kinda felt more like a TV series, with the plot ducking and diving around multiple seperate characters.

I also liked the character progression. Though
Sandman should have made Spidey promise to look after his little girl

I'm wondering where they're going to go from here. It's only been 3 movies and they've already got rid of most of Spidey's most notorious villains...

surfinrach90 said:
http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/25291-spiderman-4-theories-rumors-expectations.html

I started up this thread to talk about the 4th film if your interested, plus there's a LOT of Spidey villains left yet.
Fair enough. Haven't been as a big a fan of Spidey as X-men (cartoon wise), and I didn't get to read the numerous comic series... Though I do prefer the films of Spiderman to X-men. X-men has just got too melodramatic. It shouldn't really have been in film format as it's bound to skip and cut tremendous material from the storylines. Spiderman was a lot better, though the amount of people that would have seen Spidey without his mask on is growing. How does nobody recognise him? Lol. They're all as bad as the people in the DC universe!
Clark Kent is Superman

The link in the thread you pointed towards seems to have a distaste for Sam Raimi. Why is that? Didn't they like Evil Dead?

Squall7 said:
The link in the thread you pointed towards seems to have a distaste for Sam Raimi. Why is that? Didn't they like Evil Dead?

By the sounds of it they think he's not listening to what the fans want in the films. I'm not sure why though..

It was pretty damn good........Venom always freaked me out when he did that screeching noise.

I really enjoyed it..I thought Venoms only real fault
other than the fact he dies
was the fact he didn't say "We" everytime he said "I". I thought he was brought to life amazingly via cgi and his fight scenes with Spidey were incredible and by far my favorite. Needed more tounge though.

The Sandman was pretty damn funky and seemingly invincible...watching him get his powers was slightly horrific in some weird way and seeing him trying to solidify was awesome too. I was a little...confused by his "flight" mind o_O

Harry was well done too, I thought his weapons and board were both awesome, even if his mask sucked somewhat. The fight scenes again were terrific, but I personaly would have perfered Spidey to be masked more for them.

The whole "Evil" Peter thing was interesting...if a lil corny. Him
dancing down the street
was hilarious and in a way painful to watch, which I think was what they were aiming for. As for the emo fringe it was funny at first then I sorta liked it. The fact Peter physicly changed was interesting too...
his hair and eyes seemed to get darker, were as his skin got paler

I actually found myself caring about Peter for once, his side of the story had me hooked, something the previous ones didn't do for me.

I think people were effectively hoping for a Spidey movie with about 10 minutes of Peter...so alot of them will be disappointed.

I do agree that there should have been a bit more Spidey.

9/10

I thought it was kickarse. I loved the Emo Peter, When he starts doing those thrusts in the street LMFAO!

Although it's mainly Sci-Fi/Action I loved the amounts of comedy in it lol
And the action was simply king!

P.S Can everyone please Spoiler parts that give away the story just incase some people who havn't seen it are reading our views.... Mainly BlueRadio 10 Posts up...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure people already know there will be spoilers when he's asking what we thought about the movie after seeing it.

Back