Spiderman 3 Advice

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Basically, I just your recommendation on what console should I get this game for.

For the Wii - The Wii controls which extend the fun gameplay

or

The Xbox 360 - Better graphics and the possibilities of Xbox Live benefits

Any other pointers would be useful as well :)

Thanks

for something like spiderman 3 the wii could be fun the graphics of the xbox 360 over rules that by miles so it comes down to what you would prefer graphics or waving your arms around.

i think Wii would be the way to go for a game like spiderman... i played Ultimate Spiderman on PS2 was a fun game and the graphics werent that bad but it just got boring after awhile... but i think with the wiimote and nunchucku would be the most fun.

i dunno its up to you lol

I had a dream about playing spiderman on the wii, but I feel like I'll be disappointed because the actual gameplay won't be as sweet as the dream was. If it is though, oh buddy.

Id wait and see what the reviews are like, some games are improved by Wiimote controls (such as Godfather) and some by the better 360 graphics (such as Marvel Ultimate Alliance).

If the controls on Wii are done well and actually make the gameplay more fun then it would be hard not to pick the Wii version though.

Wii version it has tons of bonus content and game play not to mention it doesn't look much worse than the 360 versions the only other system it's good for is PS3 it's because it's Sony franchise and Microsoft is the competition so the made the 360 one bad

Back