Spiderman 3 does anyone have any first impressions yet?

Haywire

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Has anyone played the wii version yet? I just purchased a 360 copy but I'm considering returning after reading the review but I'm curious if the wii version is better or more intuitive. If anyone has it can you give us some thoughts and opinions?

I'm just not sure if I want to invest $50-$60 on the title if in most people opinion the quality of the game is about a 6 out of 10 in regards to quality and entertainment. Plus it sounds like it maybe a little tough for my little guys who have the biggets interest in the title. If you have it how are the wii controls would they be too complicated for a 6 year old?

ahah we want some real reviews... not do not get it or yeah the game is sweet!

I hope it's a sucess, I've been looking foward to this game for a while.

Well it's up to you, and what you like. I saw the movie tonight it was awesome, not sure about the game though.

all the reviews say its garbage
and the wii cant handle what its given graphics wise

this is exactly why i laughed at everyone who was looking forward to this game..its licensed garbage, what would make you even look at this game twice??

LOL, UNLESS YOU WANT IT ON THE DS WHICH IS THE ONLY SYSTEM IT GOT GOOD REVIEWS ON (based on the fact ive checked every review except for GBA ones)

Yet another disappointing game.
1. Spiderman
2. Heatseeker

I was looking forward to them both, but they both suck ass.

No wonder 3rd party Wii games don't sell well. No effort.

When it comes to web-swinging around in the wii version it is fun!!!!:thumbsup:
But then the graphics my Gosh!!:eek: When i saw it, i mean half of the bridge was missing,:cryin: that is just.................................................................:ee5k:

[HORRIBLE]:nonod:
:(

My friend bought it for his 360 yesterday. It was ok but seems a little repetitive

This sucks if this game isn't good, one game i was looking foward to this month and if everyone says its bad then i dont know what im gonna do, i want new games but they keep happening to be really crappy and i dont want brawl or metroid.

i think it is a good game. the fighting is on the rough side. the swinging is the best thing in the game. switching between the black and red suit is a bonus.i think a 6 year old could handle it tho it may be a little rough for a 6 year old. i give it a 9.5 out of 10

Back