Retman

Wii Player
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
7002-2691-0805-1516
So....

anyone seen it?

It sure looks fantastic.

i'm going to see it on Sunday at 11am with Three of my mates.

Please if you plan to waste the movie by placing a spolier in your post then use teh spoliar tags. It doesn't take long to do it.

I MEAN IT!

Last edited:
Yeah I saw the movie. Awesome.

Instead of putting spoilers here, I'm just going to tell people that if they want spoilers, PM me.

Peter turns emo, and Peter and MJ don't get married in this movie.

Oh, and there's nothing in that blank space there^

the movie was just flat out bad. it probably doesnt help when you see it at midnight with a bunch of high school and drunk college students. But, alot of people were laughing when it wasnt supposed to be funny and there was ALOT of clapping when the movie got over. The theatre basically exploded in applause.

Dam never mind.....

nic7 said:
But, alot of people were laughing when it wasnt supposed to be funny and there was ALOT of clapping when the movie got over. The theatre basically exploded in applause.

I always hear of that hapening, I've NEVER been to see a movie and hear people clap at the end, guess it's just something we don't do here

I loved it...woulda loved it even more if I hadn't drunk one and a half fanta ice cups..I thought my stomach was gonna explode.

There were some seriously amazing part and some semi flat ones...I found myself actually caring about the Peter Parker part of the story for once.

Jay61 said:
I loved it...woulda loved it even more if I hadn't drunk one and a half fanta ice cups..I thought my stomach was gonna explode.

And can I just say boys and girls these 'cups' are huge :lol: I'll try find a pic,

Oh and that half was mine :p

There will be SPIDERMAN 4
because

There is still that symboite with the Doctor in his lab.
:cornut:

Back