Spiderman 3 or Pirates 3?

Lol, yea, they both got bad reviews, I haven't actually played them though, just pick the movie you like best, Spiderman or Pirates...

I don't know why people hate SP3 so much, yeah the camera is bad and the graphics aren't that good, but it is a very fun game. I am currently renting it right now and I am having a blast with it.

Anything but SM3, it got horrible reviews. why not save up for a better game that's coming in the future? (There are tons of great ones coming out). Anyway, SM3 had horrible graphics and repetetive gameplay/fighting.

Licensed games used to be partially good Harry Potter 5 ftw even though I never read the book and only saw the first three movies lol

save your $$.....if anything get yourself some toejam and earl on the VC and have some fun before some new quality games come out

I'd save the money and wait for strikers to come out. Spiderman 3 was fun for a little bit but it gets repetitive fast.

well i just rented Spidey 3....its not a bad game. i really like the webslinging with the remote and nunchuck....

Back