Spiderman 3 Review

Skorp said:
A third of the way through the game I am planning on attempting to return it and get Godfather instead.

Just a question not related with the game. But can you just buy a game and return it? I mean, aren´t they afraid you might copies it?

Here (Spain) it is always written clearly in the GameShops/department that you can only exchange them if the box hasn´t been opened (or better said "the wrapping plastic"), is so you can only "change" it for the same game.

rtr1900 said:
Just a question not related with the game. But can you just buy a game and return it? I mean, aren´t they afraid you might copies it?

Here (Spain) it is always written clearly in the GameShops/department that you can only exchange them if the box hasn´t been opened (or better said "the wrapping plastic"), is so you can only "change" it for the same game.

I asked when I bought it whether I could return it the guy said I can return it if it isn't working. So I'm going to say its freezing my wii and request a new copy. Then I'll sell the new copy on ebay or something, hopefully I'll get a decent amount for it. I'll probably lose some money.

my girl got me spiderman. I wasnt too thrilled and really didnt like the game at first, but truth is, it grows on you. Everything you said in your review is correct, but it does grow on you. As far as graphics, they could be better, but im a simple guy

So would recommender getting this now, if you like Spiderman a lot and are looking for a good action adventure Wii game? Or would you rather get it when it goes down in price?

dannytnj said:
my girl got me spiderman. I wasnt too thrilled and really didnt like the game at first, but truth is, it grows on you. Everything you said in your review is correct, but it does grow on you. As far as graphics, they could be better, but im a simple guy

I agree danny, it does get better, but I still don't think its worth $50. I'd wait till the price goes down or rent it first and see if you think its worth it xanatos.

Skorp said:
I asked when I bought it whether I could return it the guy said I can return it if it isn't working. So I'm going to say its freezing my wii and request a new copy. Then I'll sell the new copy on ebay or something, hopefully I'll get a decent amount for it. I'll probably lose some money.

Alright, that makes mores sense. That you can also do here. I hope you still make some money with it.

Sorry for the Bump.

I just got this game (Lending off a friend).

I really really like it, I really understand the far away graphics but close up the graphics look good like on the spiderman suit. Nothing special tbh.

I think the game is better then what people are saying it is, i can see it getting repedative tho.

Should i further the story or watch the film first?

Great Review btw, you got your point across well.

Back