Spiderman 3 wii

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
hi all,

I played the first two spiderman movie games on PS2 and really enjoyed them both. Is Spiderman 3 worth it? (£19.99 preowned).

is this Spiderman 3 friend or foe? What I heard from the reviews is that it's sucks.

Most people say that the graphics could have been much better, even for Wii standards. For example, look at this picture of Spider-Man on top of a skyscraper:

spider-man-3-20070504032237938.jpg

The texture of the buildings go away.
Besides that, people say the game gets repetitive after you beat it once. the ratings are:

IGN: 5.7
GameSpot: 4.7

they game is alright to play once but i dont think you will want to play it again. the game is also SUPER EASY. i cant stress that enough. i beat it in maybe 5 or 6 hours at most. if i were you i would just rent this one.

I usually stay away from Movie games they always suck. Apart from Spiderman 2 which rocked!
And of course Toy Story xD

But 95% of them stink

meh, its fun while it lasts, but if wyou want gameplay time this isnt the game for you

Wii_Smurf said:
I usually stay away from Movie games they always suck. Apart from Spiderman 2 which rocked!
And of course Toy Story xD

But 95% of them stink
I agree. From personal experience, I would suggest that you avoid this game.

This game is only good for Web sliging around town.. x-x.. i bought it when it first came out.. x-x... And how idiotic of me x-x.. (I'm one of thoes people who are like, After they see the movie i act like "OMG I GOTTA TRY THE GAME")

Back