spiderman 3

yea same here, i cant wait for this to come out. i never played spider man 2 though, but thats not a problem.

It looks like it could be good, loved Spiderman 2. This game would be perfect if they put more into it, there just wasn't much to do in 2.

The character models look ok despite being a little cartoony and oddly lit. The textures in this game look horrible though.

Last edited:
I think it looks great! i hope that you dont have to look like an idiot by swinging your arms like you shooting webs. I hope that its just z for left hand swing and b for right hand swing. Also it would be cool if you were on a high building and you could manually aim your web and then shoot it with b, then jump off.

Yellow_Wii said:
I think it looks great! i hope that you dont have to look like an idiot by swinging your arms like you shooting webs. I hope that its just z for left hand swing and b for right hand swing. Also it would be cool if you were on a high building and you could manually aim your web and then shoot it with b, then jump off.
Yeah it would be awesome if we don't have to fling our wiimotes at the wall to shoot in that direction.:lol:

There was a great article in one magazine I forget which one though the Wii version has added stuff, the PS3 has a playable Green Goblin I'm guess it will use the SIXAXIS and the 360 has... nothing hahahahahhaahahha

Spider-Man is a Sony movie so they like that font and decided to use it they didn't rip them off because they are them

Uhh... yeah, Sony already had the font, used previously on Spiderman projects. They got lazy (or just couldn't steal a better font from someone else) and used the Spiderman font for the PS3.

I'm gonna buy Spiderman 3 towards the end of the summer... supposing I get a job.

the graphics on the ps3 version look insane! i just play the ps3 version round my friends

but i guess the grphics are good for wii

if you watch the ign video he tells you the controls

the game sounds amazing after watching that video! the map is 2 and a half times bigger than spiderman 2 map and that was huge

Back