spiderman 3

Byuakuya said:
Then this game will be great.

I agree. The graphics look tight too...hopefully the controls won't be too hard. Although I'm sure I can master them after a few hours of playing. The best thing about Spiderman games that they have great replay value. Whether its just swinging around doing random missions or just replaying the levels. I love the games so much.

MasterJedi2U said:
I agree. The graphics look tight too...hopefully the controls won't be too hard. Although I'm sure I can master them after a few hours of playing. The best thing about Spiderman games that they have great replay value. Whether its just swinging around doing random missions or just replaying the levels. I love the games so much.
Yeah, its the fact that you can do anything you want in a huge open city thats attracts me to Spiderman games. Plus the addition of the fact that you can swing using your web.

Like i posted in another thread. I'd like to see the web slinging controls as you hold it in your palm and press a button and then having to swing your arms as if you were on the webs. Spiderman gameplay is always fun, the webslinging around randomly doesnt get boring at all.

cant wait for the movie, the ending of the 2nd one was so suspensful lol.

Any game that is sandbox styled. (Roaming around a huge city) usually will appeal to me...

Cpt.McCloud said:
Like i posted in another thread. I'd like to see the web slinging controls as you hold it in your palm and press a button and then having to swing your arms as if you were on the webs. Spiderman gameplay is always fun, the webslinging around randomly doesnt get boring at all.

watch the ign video, the guy tells you how to swing

Yellow_Wii said:
watch the ign video, the guy tells you how to swing

Next time you quote please read my post:D

'I'd like to see'

the magic words.

yes....but you wont be, so if you want to see what the controls are, look at the video.

:mad2:

That was my opinion, i would of liked to see them, do you have a problem with what i'd like to see or not to see? I'd rather not argue over opinion.

Lol in case you haven't found out people on this forum will argue about ANYTHING. Its quite depressing sometimes. I'd also like to see how the fighting and webslinging goes. The vids are alright but I want to see like full length fight scenes and actual control layout so I can judge whether I'll like it or not.

I totaly agree with you, arguements and all.

a full fight scene would be better then show how the person done the fight.

Cpt.McCloud said:
:mad2:

That was my opinion, i would of liked to see them, do you have a problem with what i'd like to see or not to see? I'd rather not argue over opinion.

yes i know it was your opinion but i was just saying that if you wanted to know what the real controls are, look at the video...

nevermind

i'm pretty sure it will be because the map is freakin'huge! not to mention going underground

Back