Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Spiderman 4 theories, rumors and expectations

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Lounge' started by surfinrach90, May 5, 2007.

1. surfinrach90

surfinrach90 I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.

***this thread is bound to contain some spoilers from the third film, I personally will put all spoilers in spoiler tags, but that can't be said for everyone posting, people who are posting spoilers, please put them in spoiler tags***​

Okay well seeing as the third one is out and breaking records might I add I thought we could share some theories, rumors and expectations on the next one :)

As for me I think The Lizard will be in the next one. Dr Curtis Connors, a.k.a The Lizard has actually been in all the films, as he's Peter Parkers teacher, so I think after him being in all three without no action I think it's about time we see him turn into The Lizard.

Another one of my theories is that we'll see Venom again. Here's why, *big spoiler about the third film inside dudes*

Okay now you guys who've seen number three are thinking wait a minute, Venom died right? Well.. ya remember the specimen of symbiote Parker gave to Dr Connors? It's still there, that means there's still some left.

I also got linked to this earlier (thanks Jay) as awesome as it sounds it's not really 'official' confirmation of everything is it? *again spoilers* Linkage

Well that's all for now folks, do discuss etc etc..

2. Jay61

Jay61 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4116-4612-5453-3059
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Woo and yay for the Lizard...he was my favorite Spidey villian as a kid <3

3. nic7

nic7 Wiichat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8853-1952-9704-6115
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I dont think there will be another for quite some time (maybe 7-10 years) It sounds like Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcgriwe (however you spell that) are done with the series and they will probably take a large break like the did with batman and superman.

But i do agree lizard sounds like the obvious choice.

4. WiiZero

WiiZero Game Wiizard

Wii Friend Code: 5435-9829-5121-8955
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Love the spoiler thign it makes me think he will turn into Lizard and the symbiote will take him over... wait wait wait that would require Sony to be creative

5. surfinrach90

Actually I do believe there has been a 4,5,6 Spider-man films confirmed..

And doesn't the symbiote create carnage? I'll have to look into it..

6. coleman

coleman WiiChat Member

That it does. Carnage was Eddie Brock's cell mate.

7. Minto

Minto You're kidding, right?

Wii Friend Code: 0505-6993-9515-7982
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    ^how Eddie Brock is dead so WTF and Carnage kicks ass

8. surfinrach90

Can you edit that for people who haven't seen the film please :)

9. coleman

coleman WiiChat Member

Couldn't tell ya. Obviously theyre not sticking to the script.

Or I could be totally wrong. That info came from an avid comic book reader I know.

10. zeon9881

zeon9881 Slowly drifting away

Wii Friend Code: 7428-8550-5786-2492
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ok...i hears kristen dunst will only fo the film if tobey and the harry osbourne guy does it.....but if they get a new actar instaead of tobey it will ruinn the film i mean tobey looks exacty like spidy

11. coleman

coleman WiiChat Member

You can't do big blockbuster sequels without the main characters. It will ruin the whole franchise.

12. surfinrach90

Marvel.com says this:

Carnage was once a serial killer known as Cletus Kasady, and became Carnage after merging with the offspring of the alien symbiote called Venom during a prison breakout.

So yeah, they can't be following the comic but if there is going to be a carnage he's going to have to come from..

The symbiote that's left over

13. zeon9881

7428-8550-5786-2492
    but sonys already said their making 4th movie with or without tobey/kristen

14. surfinrach90

I think Tobey and Kirsten will do it.. I mean Spidey 3 is breaking records EVERYWHERE

Their not going to miss out on the next one..

15. zeon9881

7428-8550-5786-2492
    also tobeys being ofeered 20 MILL for doing the part

16. surfinrach90

20 million holly cow...

17. Syntax

Syntax That Canucks Fan

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0001
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    the whole 3rd spiderman cost over 300 million to film so I'm not suprised..

Also I believe the next movie will be about Peter's teacher turning into the lizard and the fifth movie will be about carnage and venom coming back.

18. retro_joe

retro_joe Fully NextGen Enabled

From the storyline, "Maximum Carnage Saga" was next, after "Venom's Arrival".
    The Symbiote leftover from Venom is accidentally released when Peter's Teacher(Curt chConners) is transformed into the lizard, strangely he was supposed to be missing an arm. And reason for looking into the lizard research was for the regenerating purposes so he could regenerate his arm, experiment goes wrong, gets transformed and destroys the lab.(Letting loose the remainder of the symbiote).

The Lizard retreats into the sewers and starts making it a hovel for himself, the remainder of the human side in him wants to keep away from the human world.

The Symbiote finds its way to the mental institution(Following the feeling of those there, hatred, anger, etc). Finds the worst one of the lot Cletus Kasady, an insane murderer known for his killing sprees. During his escape, he also lets loose, Shriek and the Doppleganger, and they begin their rampage on New York.

Black Cat enters the picture when she tries to release her father from prison(as he is a Thief), Spiderman(already headed to the prison from the Carnage breakout) stops her but lets her go, seeing she has good in her.(Returns her father to prison). Through the saga she begins to like him(eventually thinks she loves him and tries anything to show it).

Through the Maximum Carnage Saga, Shriek & Doppleganger kidnap Gwen Stacy and Hold her hostage for Spiderman to come "Save the Day". He is stopped in his tracks by Doppleganger, and watches as Shriek throws Gwen Stacy to her death. Gwen's father(pissed) wonders "Where was Spiderman?!" and as the police commissioner starts to turn the police against Spidey because of his inability to save her.

After his encounter with Doppleganger/Shriek, he begins to search for this Dr.Conners (The Lizard) after hearing about it "In Other News". Spidey fights the lizard in the sewers where he had made his Hovel(now a science lab too), during the fight he is covered in the same goo that transformed his Dr.Conners into the Lizard. Unphased(yet) he puts a stop to lizard, once knocked out the lizard transforms back into Dr.Conners momentarily(with both of his arms). He then begins attempts to create an anti-venom(serome?) for the Lizard Gene.

Spidey takes off, leaving the teacher to his work. He meets up with Blackcat whilst slinging around the city. During their talk, he begins to change(from the goo) he is transformed into a half-human/half-spider creature and begins fighting Blackcat. At the brink of Blackcats demise The Lizard shows up(yes, the lizard) and beats creature spidey back and stabs him with a needle. he transforms back into human spidey, and the lizard transforms back into the Dr.Conners(he now can control it when he takes the serome, he asks spidey to go back to the lab when he can & gives him a small vial of serome). Doppleganger witnesses this, and informs Carnage/Shriek.

Carnage, Shriek & Doppleganger then find the lizards hovel, they destroy everything then Carnage & Shriek leave. Doppleganger waits behind for Spidey to show up, but only finds the Dr.Conners who(once he's pushed around a bit) transforms into the Lizard and they have it out. Doppleganger tears off Lizards arm and he turns back into Dr.Conners, left bleeding on the floor. Doppleganger takes his leave, just as Spiderman shows up. Pissed that Dr.Conners is left for dead(no pulse either) Spidey goes after Doppleganger, during the fight his body half transforms, growing an additional 4 arms. Spidey then begins to deal the whoopass to Doppleganger as he now doesn't have a 6 arm advantage. Beaten, Doppleganger falls from the sewer into the darkness of a lower sewer and is presumed dead. Spidey takes the serome he got from Dr.Conners earlier and turns back to the human(2armed) spidey.

There is alot more, but i ain't got all day to type it out >.<

Also..

Did anyone else notice the wanted posters in Spidey3, thats showed "Doctor Octopus: Still at Large"?

#18 retro_joe, May 7, 2007
    Last edited: May 7, 2007
  19. surfinrach90

Woah!! No I didn't notice this, well spotted! :thumbsup:

I did notice the thing in J. Jonah Jamesons office about Doc Oc but that was like and old front cover that appeared in the second that had been framed because they thought up the name doc oc and wanted to show it off..

20. Foxy

Foxy Super Ninjarator
    Staff Member

Wii Friend Code: 3881-9484-9041-5848
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Has everyone forgot about some of the old spidey villains???

electro, scorpian, hammerhead, the rhino, hydro man, the shocker etc.

Personally i think it might be electro and scorpian, or maybe carnage. . .

but if i remember correctly in a spidey game for the PS1 doc oc and the carnage symbiote fused and made a big carnagey doc oc:lol:

Hob Goblin people?

:eek: Actuly, morbius would make a good film:D

so many ideas:( there is gonna have to be lots more spdiey films:D

Or focus on iron man to come quicker:D or the other hulk film.

maybe a superhero crossover?