Spiderman 4 theories, rumors and expectations

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
***this thread is bound to contain some spoilers from the third film, I personally will put all spoilers in spoiler tags, but that can't be said for everyone posting, people who are posting spoilers, please put them in spoiler tags***​

Okay well seeing as the third one is out and breaking records might I add I thought we could share some theories, rumors and expectations on the next one :)

As for me I think The Lizard will be in the next one. Dr Curtis Connors, a.k.a The Lizard has actually been in all the films, as he's Peter Parkers teacher, so I think after him being in all three without no action I think it's about time we see him turn into The Lizard.

Another one of my theories is that we'll see Venom again. Here's why, *big spoiler about the third film inside dudes*

Okay now you guys who've seen number three are thinking wait a minute, Venom died right? Well.. ya remember the specimen of symbiote Parker gave to Dr Connors? It's still there, that means there's still some left.

I also got linked to this earlier (thanks Jay) as awesome as it sounds it's not really 'official' confirmation of everything is it? *again spoilers* Linkage

Well that's all for now folks, do discuss etc etc..

Woo and yay for the Lizard...he was my favorite Spidey villian as a kid <3

I dont think there will be another for quite some time (maybe 7-10 years) It sounds like Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcgriwe (however you spell that) are done with the series and they will probably take a large break like the did with batman and superman.

But i do agree lizard sounds like the obvious choice.

Love the spoiler thign it makes me think he will turn into Lizard and the symbiote will take him over... wait wait wait that would require Sony to be creative

Actually I do believe there has been a 4,5,6 Spider-man films confirmed..

And doesn't the symbiote create carnage? I'll have to look into it..

minto said:
^how Eddie Brock ********* so WTF and Carnage kicks ass

Can you edit that for people who haven't seen the film please :)

minto said:
^how Eddie Brock is dead so WTF and Carnage kicks ass

Couldn't tell ya. Obviously theyre not sticking to the script.

Or I could be totally wrong. That info came from an avid comic book reader I know.

ok...i hears kristen dunst will only fo the film if tobey and the harry osbourne guy does it.....but if they get a new actar instaead of tobey it will ruinn the film i mean tobey looks exacty like spidy

You can't do big blockbuster sequels without the main characters. It will ruin the whole franchise.

Marvel.com says this:

Carnage was once a serial killer known as Cletus Kasady, and became Carnage after merging with the offspring of the alien symbiote called Venom during a prison breakout.

So yeah, they can't be following the comic but if there is going to be a carnage he's going to have to come from..

The symbiote that's left over

I think Tobey and Kirsten will do it.. I mean Spidey 3 is breaking records EVERYWHERE

Their not going to miss out on the next one..

Back