Spiderman 4 theories, rumors and expectations

the whole 3rd spiderman cost over 300 million to film so I'm not suprised..

Also I believe the next movie will be about Peter's teacher turning into the lizard and the fifth movie will be about carnage and venom coming back.

From the storyline, "Maximum Carnage Saga" was next, after "Venom's Arrival".
The Symbiote leftover from Venom is accidentally released when Peter's Teacher(Curt chConners) is transformed into the lizard, strangely he was supposed to be missing an arm. And reason for looking into the lizard research was for the regenerating purposes so he could regenerate his arm, experiment goes wrong, gets transformed and destroys the lab.(Letting loose the remainder of the symbiote).

The Lizard retreats into the sewers and starts making it a hovel for himself, the remainder of the human side in him wants to keep away from the human world.

The Symbiote finds its way to the mental institution(Following the feeling of those there, hatred, anger, etc). Finds the worst one of the lot Cletus Kasady, an insane murderer known for his killing sprees. During his escape, he also lets loose, Shriek and the Doppleganger, and they begin their rampage on New York.

Black Cat enters the picture when she tries to release her father from prison(as he is a Thief), Spiderman(already headed to the prison from the Carnage breakout) stops her but lets her go, seeing she has good in her.(Returns her father to prison). Through the saga she begins to like him(eventually thinks she loves him and tries anything to show it).

Through the Maximum Carnage Saga, Shriek & Doppleganger kidnap Gwen Stacy and Hold her hostage for Spiderman to come "Save the Day". He is stopped in his tracks by Doppleganger, and watches as Shriek throws Gwen Stacy to her death. Gwen's father(pissed) wonders "Where was Spiderman?!" and as the police commissioner starts to turn the police against Spidey because of his inability to save her.

After his encounter with Doppleganger/Shriek, he begins to search for this Dr.Conners (The Lizard) after hearing about it "In Other News". Spidey fights the lizard in the sewers where he had made his Hovel(now a science lab too), during the fight he is covered in the same goo that transformed his Dr.Conners into the Lizard. Unphased(yet) he puts a stop to lizard, once knocked out the lizard transforms back into Dr.Conners momentarily(with both of his arms). He then begins attempts to create an anti-venom(serome?) for the Lizard Gene.

Spidey takes off, leaving the teacher to his work. He meets up with Blackcat whilst slinging around the city. During their talk, he begins to change(from the goo) he is transformed into a half-human/half-spider creature and begins fighting Blackcat. At the brink of Blackcats demise The Lizard shows up(yes, the lizard) and beats creature spidey back and stabs him with a needle. he transforms back into human spidey, and the lizard transforms back into the Dr.Conners(he now can control it when he takes the serome, he asks spidey to go back to the lab when he can & gives him a small vial of serome). Doppleganger witnesses this, and informs Carnage/Shriek.

Carnage, Shriek & Doppleganger then find the lizards hovel, they destroy everything then Carnage & Shriek leave. Doppleganger waits behind for Spidey to show up, but only finds the Dr.Conners who(once he's pushed around a bit) transforms into the Lizard and they have it out. Doppleganger tears off Lizards arm and he turns back into Dr.Conners, left bleeding on the floor. Doppleganger takes his leave, just as Spiderman shows up. Pissed that Dr.Conners is left for dead(no pulse either) Spidey goes after Doppleganger, during the fight his body half transforms, growing an additional 4 arms. Spidey then begins to deal the whoopass to Doppleganger as he now doesn't have a 6 arm advantage. Beaten, Doppleganger falls from the sewer into the darkness of a lower sewer and is presumed dead. Spidey takes the serome he got from Dr.Conners earlier and turns back to the human(2armed) spidey.

There is alot more, but i ain't got all day to type it out >.<

Also..

Did anyone else notice the wanted posters in Spidey3, thats showed "Doctor Octopus: Still at Large"?

Last edited:
retro_joe said:
Also..

Did anyone else notice the wanted posters in Spidey3, thats showed "Doctor Octopus: Still at Large"?

Woah!! No I didn't notice this, well spotted! :thumbsup:

I did notice the thing in J. Jonah Jamesons office about Doc Oc but that was like and old front cover that appeared in the second that had been framed because they thought up the name doc oc and wanted to show it off..

Has everyone forgot about some of the old spidey villains???

electro, scorpian, hammerhead, the rhino, hydro man, the shocker etc.

Personally i think it might be electro and scorpian, or maybe carnage. . .

but if i remember correctly in a spidey game for the PS1 doc oc and the carnage symbiote fused and made a big carnagey doc oc:lol:

Hob Goblin people?

:eek: Actuly, morbius would make a good film:D

so many ideas:( there is gonna have to be lots more spdiey films:D

Or focus on iron man to come quicker:D or the other hulk film.

maybe a superhero crossover?

SPOILERS!!!
SPOILERS!!!
SPOILERS!!!

Don't know how to do the spoiler thing.

It won't be Carnage for a number of reasons:

1. He's more Venom's enemy than Spiderman's so they'd have to twist his story a little.
2. The symbiote may still be alive but Eddie Brock, the physical human being, is dead. Gone.
3. Sam Raimi HATES Venom, why? "Lack of Humanity", so what are the chances of homicidal maniac being in the next film? You do the math.

They're facts. These are my opninions:

1. Lizard is a **** enemy.
2. All other Spiderman's enemies are ****. They've used all the good ones and killed them off too.
3. In reply to zeon9881, Harry is dead, he won't be returning.

There was other stuff that I wanted to write but I can't be arsed. I'll probably something else once someone says something which is complete bullshit, it always happens.

Hobgoblin might be in it, but that would be the shittest movie ever.

Robot Master/Gaunt could be neat if done correctly.
I disagree with Cadbury, The Lizard could be awesome if they did it right and didn't make him a wuss.
Electro could be awesome.
Then of course there's Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, and many more. Not all of the good villains are used up.

Two words we're all forgetting...

kingpin.jpg

KING PIN! - I DO hope so =]

Sorry to burst your bubble rach but kingpin has already been a charector in a marvel film so they wont re use him a diffrent marvel film. . . .

DareDevil anyone? he was a true great! kicked bullseye and kingpin ass's in his film.

Daredevil has to make a appearance in another film. . .

they signed up to do like 3 or 4 more movies, and I am fairly certain we are going to see Carnage show up as the main villian. The black cat is inevitable as well. And the movies will be horrible.

Cadbury said:
It won't be Carnage for a number of reasons:

1. He's more Venom's enemy than Spiderman's so they'd have to twist his story a little.
2. The symbiote may still be alive but Eddie Brock, the physical human being, is dead. Gone.
3. Sam Raimi HATES Venom, why? "Lack of Humanity", so what are the chances of homicidal maniac being in the next film? You do the math.

They're facts. These are my opninions:

1. Lizard is a **** enemy.
2. All other Spiderman's enemies are ****. They've used all the good ones and killed them off too.
3. In reply to zeon9881, Harry is dead, he won't be returning.

Those are not facts buddo. As much as I hate to say it, they are planning carnage. Theres also the big rhino dude as a side villan. A thing about venom, and I talked briefly with Avi Arad about it, is that hes actually got a good heart but hates spiderman. So it would be interesting for carnage to show up and become one of spidermans most dangerous enemies yet. I work in the film industry, and a few people I know who are working closely with the cast and crew of some of the spiderman movies all agree carnage is showing up, if not for #4 then for #5. They might turn it into more of a superman love drama as the series goes on.

PS, they always change and twist comic movies. Xmen 3 for example. Spiderman 3, it was so butchered its not even funny. They are not following the comics, rather the writers are just throwing it together, and it sucks. These movies are horrible in everything but special effects.

Last edited:
i also think that they'll do the lizard story. they've already come out with his action figure

resize

my fav storylines from the comic book you'll never see...

spiderman vs. wolverine
spiderman-vs-wolverine.jpg

and spiderman vs. the hulk (gotta love mcfarlane!)
328-1.jpg

they'll never do the last one, because that's when spidey gets his cosmic powers and knocks the hulk in to orbit. man that was a sweet storyline!

carnage is venoms spawn... well the lizard was in the video game and i dont think they want to confuse the gamers...
i think will see carnage and venom or maybe the insidious six!!!

Back