Spiderman screenshots

The 360/PS3 looks great but the wii one's look preety dam good too.
The control system better be good:wink: I can just imagine swinging your arms round pretending to be shooting webs from your wrists while soaring through endless streets!

Cpt.McLoud said:
The control system better be good:wink: I can just imagine swinging your arms round pretending to be shooting webs from your wrists while soaring through endless streets!

Lesser grafics than PS3 or XBOX360 but better gameplay with the Wiimote!!!;)

Cpt.McLoud said:

Yeah and I can remember dreaming how cool the TMNT controls would be before it came out! HOPEFULLY this won't be another mass marketed game to coincide with a movie. You know a game will be bad when they release the movie and a game on all platforms at once. It usually is just a sad port to the Wii that dubs down the graphics and "uses the Wii's unique controls." I've seen that quote on more Wii game boxes than not lately.

i don't care weather this game is good or crap, i love spiderman so i will get it

PS. somewhere i read that to shoot out webbing you flick your wrists or something.. sounds cool

AHH man I cant wait till the movie comes out and ill probably get the game the screenshots look good

I loved Spiderman 2. Sure it could've had better gameplay and more places to visit, but it just controlled so perfectly and the world was so fun to swing around in I really didn't focus on the gameplay all too much.

If the same team that did 2 is doing 3, I can't wait for this one.

Back