Spiderman: Web of Shadows

Cap'n Crunch

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2006
Indiana
Simply, is it a fun game? IGN didn't give it a good reivew but they hate on most Wii games, so I was just wondering from your guys' prospectives if this was a good one? I'm a big spiderman fan, so I'd think I'd enjoy it, but just asking.

I didn't play it. If you are a Spiderman fan, you will likely be forgiving.

I've always been a Spiderman fan and so I bought this game. I was weary before buying it after reading reviews from IGN etc. and they were wrong. This game is awsome if you are a Spiderman fan. It's really cool seeing other villians/allies being infected by the symbiotes. You can also unlock other costumes, with my favourite being the Carnage-spider suit if you know it.

My only problem with the game is that when you complete the game you have to start it again meaning you loose all your suits etc. I think they do this so you can choose the other options in the game. You'll know what I mean if or when you get the game.

I've always been a Spiderman fan and so I bought this game. I was weary before buying it after reading reviews from IGN etc. and they were wrong. This game is awsome if you are a Spiderman fan. It's really cool seeing other villians/allies being infected by the symbiotes. You can also unlock other costumes, with my favourite being the Carnage-spider suit if you know it.

My only problem with the game is that when you complete the game you have to start it again meaning you loose all your suits etc. I think they do this so you can choose the other options in the game. You'll know what I mean if or when you get the game.

ok, thats good enuf for me

Back