Spiderman wii

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
wouldnt it be cool to have a spiderman game on the wii?

I know u will look retarded n evrything but still would be cool

there is one planned for the wii which will come out just after Spiderman 3 hits the cinemas

i liked spider man 1 & 2 for GC... everyone else said they sucked thougH :(

Spiderman 2 was good, I had it on XBox tho

i hope after story mode you can be symbitie spiderman it would suck that you would just have that for 3/4 of the story mode
and in spiderman 2 what happend to the arcade after story mode

I dont realy think so because it would be extremely hard to control and please change your avatar because its realy creepy!

spiderman 1 wasnt that good, 2 rocked though, a spiderman game on the wii would be just really cool, using the wiimote to shoot web shots, and punch like in godfather

What would be good is if after you beat story mode, you can go to free-roam mode, or you can pick a section of the game (level) to play. That's one flaw about Spider-Man 2, having to replay the entire game just to play one level.

i hope the controls don't feel tacked-on, 'cause they could really make it great!

doctorecs said:
I dont realy think so because it would be extremely hard to control and please change your avatar because its realy creepy!

Interesting. Based on what I have experienced so far, games like Zelda have felt more comfortable to control than normal.

I am not saying I disagree with your obvious "everything will be a tacked on mini game" view point, just that a more positive approach would be Spiderman 2 (which I loved) with Zelda style controls. (ie buttons replaced with movements, as opposed to gesture based).

This point of view is becomming more common, that certain games will not work with the Wiimote. Zelda shows us that the Wiimote can do conventional games extremely well, just by replacing a few buttons with wrist movements. Not every developer (though not many) are out to create mini game mania's of thier wii projects.

Let's hope a few see the simplicity of certain control schemes.

i think it could work, flick your wrists (alternating) in time to websling from left/right hand. holding down C puts you in first person mode, with a cursor, press B to shoot a web, when it hits you can either whip it back , or point the cursor somewhere else and hit a to shoot another web....

if it worked like that, i think it would be cool... it would be very easy to adapt it to a wii game, but it depends on how commited they are to making it.

Back