Spielber And Jackson Team Up For....

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
TINTIN!

Lmao yeah I'm not kidding sorry guys, today both Jackson and Spielberg announced that they've selected three stories from the Tintin books to develop into theatrical feature films.

Kathleen Kennedy will serve as producer with Spielberg and Jackson on each of the films.

Seventy five years ago Herge introduced the world to a unique cast of characters who have been loved by readers of all ages, from all over the globe ever since. "The Adventures of Tintin" - a series of 23 books which became Herge's life's work, were published between 1929 and 1976 and have sold over 200 million copies world wide. The popular series has been translated into seventy languages and still attracts over 2 million new fans each year.

Spielberg and Jackson will use new technology to bring Tintin to the screen. "We want Tintin's adventures to have the reality of a live action film," said Steven Spielberg. "And yet Peter and I felt that shooting them in a traditional live action format would simply not honor the distinctive look of the characters and world that Herge created."

Rest of the shizz is right here for you to read

tintin.gif

And I actually want rep for posting some news for a change, nobody ever reps me for the stuff I post :/

Yeah.. of all the great things those two could have done together.. shame really..

But ohh well.. I mean I don't think it will fail, their too good to let it do that.

Back