Splinter cell 4,please read

Ollie

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2006
Im a big fan of the splinter cell series and cant wait for it on the wii,but will the storyline be the same,and if not, will it be worse or better?? please reply

same here,thanks 4 d help, i just hope the 2 less missions arennt that good....

i saw a trailer and i think he shot Lambert,the guy who talks 2 him most, it looked like him, this guy just gave him a gun and filled his head full of lead!!

serves him right for the amount of time he spends interrupting yur missions:p

Spliter Cell: Double Agent for Wii won't have an online mode, either. However, it will use the wiimote in various ways, like picking locks and I'm sure there are countless others.

I personally will be getting it for Xbox because it will be $40 and yet have online play, which is more important to me, although I may rent it for Wii to see what the controls are like. I'd have to say Splinter Cell is probably my #1 favorite game franchise of all time; love, love, LOVE stealth!:D

I'm going to buy splinter cell for the 360 as i think i'd prefer thsi game with a regular controller.
However, for every Splinter Cell and regular controller, there is a Trauma Center and Red Steel with a Wiimote =D

Back