Splinter Cell Camera

BGodby

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Bealeton, Virginia
Wii Online Code
1490-9344-5896-1450
I was wondering if anyone else who had the Double Agent for the Wii, if they were having any problems with the camera and aiming. I've found it very hard to use it, and was wondering if I was doing anything wrong. Overall it's a great game, but it can be aggravating.

yea i got it myslf and its pretty gd. aiming seems fine,just remember it aint like red steel. I jst use cam 2c if theres enermys ahed. c is forward in map and z is bkwards. Shows ya were ya need 2b. Soz 4 al dis short type. Typn frm wii

camera

like the other guy said, dont go over the top with you gestures, keep it pointed in the middle (so it goes invisible) n then jus a touch to the side to move the camera, get used to it n you'll only use Up on your control stick. well, i do anyway. in fire fights its a bit tough, but thats not the point of splinter cell, its covert, if you find your self in a big fire fight you've gone oh so wrong (well, im only a few lvl's in so far n i havent had a full on war yet.) personaly i find the lock pickin the hardest, it takes me a while to get it right on the nose. can still do it, jus not fast fast.try sitting 3 meters away, have your bar on the top of the tv. il try n get a pic of my set up sometime, if you still have trouble

never mind the camera, iv found an anoyin bug. in the new york towers mission, when ever i raise an alarm in the 2nd part, the game freezes n jus beeps, forever. o way of stoppin it unless i unplug the power.... anoyin, but i can cope with it. anyone elce had any probs?

Back