splinter cell hangs console

dundee

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
anyone else seen this? It didn't start happening until new york, when i have been ordered to kill dufraisne and his men. If one of his men fires, the wii hangs and there is a loud buzzing sound, presumably the last sound played being stuck.

Is this a glitch in the game or should i be worried?

yeh ive got the problem too. Im having so much trouble trying to get Moss's men because it keep crashing or lagging

dundee said:
anyone else seen this? It didn't start happening until new york, when i have been ordered to kill dufraisne and his men. If one of his men fires, the wii hangs and there is a loud buzzing sound, presumably the last sound played being stuck.

Is this a glitch in the game or should i be worried?

Not good news, seeing as I got the game a few days ago.:mad5:

yea i went out and bought it on boxin day, i hope it dont ave holes in it. i no the pc version has **** loads of glitchs in it. :( hope it dnt im loin the games atm more than red steel

if theres these sorta probs with splinter cell i might have to avoid it then and gett it on ps2

Thankfully i completed it shortly after that post. Disappointed, the game was seriously short. It kept hanging, so i had to save every minute or two until I killed Moss' men.

Just started on red steel. Graphics aren't great but the controls are a good laugh.

Is this an impassable glitch? I had a similar glitch in Far Cry Vengance. It seems like it does this when it freezes. I use to get the same glitch with certain games on Gamecube before when i still had the Gamecube. it would freeze ,and buzz.

This is one of the games i was looking to get ,but if this is a glitch that makes the unplayable to continue then i may have to look into the Xbox(360) ,or Cube version.

Back