Splinter Cell - not so bad

SadistBlue

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
Colorado
Wii Online Code
7081-4874-6456-6678
I usually read game review websites like gamespot or ign for reviews before I obtain a game for my system. For the most part it gives a good reflection of expecations. However I overlooked this title while viewing gamespots 6.2. Now before someone burns the game to the ground, know I've never played a Splinter Cell/Metal Gear Solid game (The spy thing just never occured to me to be fun -- far wrong). I've read its watered down, but none the less I'm really enjoying the title. Seems to produce a lot of replay value.

I just never see anyone mention this game, it could be that they already own it for another system, but if you don't I'd recommend it. The controls are a bit finicky compared to say a dualshock, but it's still fun.

I agree, it is a fun game, and I'm assuming we are talking about Double Agent. The co-op is a lot of fun, because you really need each other to finish each level. I recommend it to anyone who is wanting to play a pretty decent co-op game.

TortillaChip520 said:
it's fun untill u play it a million times cuz u dont have a memory card :frown2:

Yea that would take some fun out of it. I'm going to have to assume you don't have any space left on your wii.

Ah, my bad, on the wii its actually quite fun. Have to flick the remote to jump and to perform many of the co-op moves. Aiming and shooting is a bit quirky though.

Oh yea, I just recommend renting it. I don't think it is worth buying unless you truly love the game.

Haha, yea I completely understand what you mean. Was it just too irritating to have to restart each time, to the point where it bothers you to just play it?

well, i would play as far as i could, and then i'd try to get farther, 'til i finally got a card. needless to say i got reeeaaally good at the game. it was the only game i had at the time too, so i just kept playing the final level cuz it was the funnest. i also beat the last level on elite mode (i woulda done the whole game, but i was so sick of it lol)

blueovalboy7 said:
Ah, my bad, on the wii its actually quite fun. Have to flick the remote to jump and to perform many of the co-op moves. Aiming and shooting is a bit quirky though.
Agreed, but seriously, he is only a vetern at infiltrating places undetected, it's expected the scope on his gun takes him a couple of seconds-minutes to line up. (sarcasm) I swear most of my time in the game is spent aiming the pistol's OCP.

SadistBlue said:
Agreed, but seriously, he is only a vetern at infiltrating places undetected, it's expected the scope on his gun takes him a couple of seconds-minutes to line up. (sarcasm) I swear most of my time in the game is spent aiming the pistol's OCP.
lol yeah that thing's a ***** to use, especially when you miss.

Back