Splinter Cell - not so bad

i did enjoy playing Double Agent but now that I've completed it where do I go from here? my life seems now so empty

im suprised theres not mor talk about this game. its a popular franchise. i havent heard anything about it on here untill now, does it suck that bad? lol

Stallyon said:
i did enjoy playing Double Agent but now that I've completed it where do I go from here? my life seems now so empty

Play through elite and give yourself the challenge of going completely undetected.

SensesFail said:
im suprised theres not mor talk about this game. its a popular franchise. i havent heard anything about it on here untill now, does it suck that bad? lol

No, it doesn't suck at all, its just not as popular as some of the games because of the general age group the wii attracts. I think the more people that play it realize it is a lot of fun and a good challenge even for the most experienced clancy fans. Going through and keeping from being detected is very difficult, something I myself am not very good at.

SensesFail said:

That's the reason I made the thread, I hadn't heard about it on the forums at all, and think it's a small gem a lot of people are missing out on.

i hope the new splinter cell will be on the wii, but it's prolly just gonna be on the 360.

i read about it in egm. it's call Splinter Cell:Conviction or something, i believe.

Back