Splinter Cell

Quote the manual - "To pick a lock slowly twist the Wiimote to the right or left until you hear and feel the first pin move. This means you're near the correct position. Continue gently twisting the Wiimote until you see one of the pins release. Repeat this sequence until all pins are released"

Never had a problem myself just take it slowly you will get it :thumbsup:

I think I will get this now I thought it would suck but I read what some had to say and it's being ignored because it's a 3rd party multi-console

Thanks for your opinions

when i first bought splinter cell for wii, i didnt like it at all. i still dont play it much, but it is a very good game. graphics are good, gameplay and storyline are great, but im still a beginer (not enough time to play it, concentrate more on wii sports, zelda, redsteel and cod3)

That's UK I live in the states we don't even have the same cover

renegade said:
Hi all... i just bought splinter cell for the wii today... its a bit of a let down.. it may just be because its quite difficult and i havent had chance to play it yet... all that aside, the graphics look much better than the very japanese red steel lol. Has anyone got far on splinter cell.. is it good?
Splinter cell is a great game! Ive got close to the end now, and its bin sweet so far!

I've had the game for about a month. Just don't expect a shoot em up experience. It's all about sneaking around people rather than a kill fest. It needs a lot of patience for some of the missions. To be honest I don't find the basic premise to be much fun and I almost have to force myself to go back to it to finish each mission. I may never beat the whole game. Not really an issue with the Wii, but if your looking for non-stop action look elsewhere. The controls took a lot of getting used to but do become quite easy, so stick with it if you're new to it. There are some control issues with aiming and firing which is very slow and tedious. Given that, it's just as well you don't have to get into many all out fire fights. I wouldn't recommend the game overall, but it might appeal to some people. If you can, rent before you buy and decide for yourself.

Hey, I was wondering. I have 2 of the others Splinter Cell games, and I love them!

I was wondering, for the new one. Is it to inapropriate? Compared to the other ones that is. I am mostly worried about girl on guy action if you know what I mean. I think my parents are okay with the violence, but yeah. XD lol I dunno.

Glitch said:
Hey, I was wondering. I have 2 of the others Splinter Cell games, and I love them!

I was wondering, for the new one. Is it to inapropriate? Compared to the other ones that is. I am mostly worried about girl on guy action if you know what I mean. I think my parents are okay with the violence, but yeah. XD lol I dunno.

Nah, its fine! Just u can shoot em in the head, wich u can do on ova games, and stuff like taking hostage

Back