Spoiled by 10' projector

Mark OTVII

i dream of xenu
Feb 14, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
5988-6040-4514-3565
Having gotten a Wii just four days ago, I finally had a chance to take it to a buddy's loft apartment and play it on a 10' screen projected on a wall 8' off the ground. It was amazing, life size; the only way meant to be played.

And now it's sitting back in a cramped family room on a 20" crt.

Oh well. At least I have my Wii.

I got a projector in my basement lol:cornut: cant wait til VGA cables come out so that I can hook it up in 480p

nice. When I install a projector, I'm going to do it reeal nice. With a nice gold-colored frame around the picture. Like picture-picture from Mr. Rogers. Except 10,000 times bigger. The shop that makes the frame will pull in a fortune from my purchase alone.

Mark OTVII said:
nice. When I install a projector, I'm going to do it reeal nice. With a nice gold-colored frame around the picture. Like picture-picture from Mr. Rogers. Except 10,000 times bigger. The shop that makes the frame will pull in a fortune from my purchase alone.

Thats awesome. By the way, what does the OTVII stand for in your name? Just wondering.

Don't want to get too off topic, but it's just a rank designation: Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist, D.D., D. Scn., Operating Thetan Level 7 (NOTS)/New Era Dianetics.

I don't even need a wiimote. I think about it and it's done.

Oh yeah, and never take anything I say too seriously :D

Mark OTVII said:
Don't want to get too off topic, but it's just a rank designation: Hubbard Apprentice Scientologist, D.D., D. Scn., Operating Thetan Level 7 (NOTS)/New Era Dianetics.

I don't even need a wiimote. I think about it and it's done.

Woah thats what I thought it was. I'm a Scientologist too :D

Wiinoob said:
Woah thats what I thought it was. I'm a Scientologist too :D

Haha, just as much as I am, I'm sure. Are you fluent in scieno-babble?

I finally cleared my Wii after hours of auditing out thetan clusters and bad engrams. The R6 implant was the worst. You just hold the wiimotes like the cans on an e-meter and start asking it questions like a normal auditing session.

Mark OTVII said:
Haha, just as much as I am, I'm sure. Are you fluent in scieno-babble?

I finally cleared my Wii after hours of auditing out thetan clusters and bad engrams. The R6 implant was the worst. You just hold the wiimotes like the cans on an e-meter and start asking it questions like a normal auditing session.

lol I'm not really active in doing courses or anything right now but then again i'm only 14 so yeah :)

Wiinoob said:
lol I'm not really active in doing courses or anything right now but then again i'm only 14 so yeah :)

so you're young enough to start saving now, let me tell you, salvation is expensive.

Back