Spoiled your ipod?

ive bought a case for it and a car mount. for xmas i got a better case, some A/V cables so i can watch my videos on my TV and an alarm clock dock (uses your ipod to wake you up lol). its annoying when people say iPods suck. yea the stock iPod is kinda boring but once you hack it, it is 2nd to none. i bet your little creative POS (i call it that because i had creative and it was the worst thing ever. dirt got in the screen and i couldnt get it out. the touch pad ALWAYS went out, the USB port hardly ever worked, and it died before i had it for even 6 months) cant play doom ;)

Did you see that on Attack of the Show? I saw it, but I haven't bothered to try it. How's it play?

Edit: I also bought Tetris and Zuma from iTunes. Zuma's not that great, but I love Tetris.

Darkprinny said:
Why do people think ipods are cool.
Its just a massmarket mp3 player

Ipod has superior sound to that of an Mp3 player, and the accessories for an Ipod is endless, while one for an Mp3 player is limitless.

Well i've got a silicone case and a stereo set for mine, though it doesnt deserve any. I've had it for nearly a year i think, its the 4gb and i've never used the full capacity without a fault happening. I've had to format it about 5-8 times and the batteries are really crap. At the moment i've used about 3.6gb and theres a problem with it now. While its turned off, it likes to randomly turn on a play a playlist i didnt create with about 150 of my songs. By the end of a few nights even if i havent used it myself the batteries are dead becuase it has a life of its own.

Im getting an iPod when I get some money. I have about 2Gb of 'Good' Music anyways so It's a good Buy

Im not getting any extras for it. Maybe new Headphones when they break It plays music. It's not a Human so it doesn't need any Birthday gifts

Darkprinny said:

thats an easy one because they are. most likely your one of those persons that are like " im not gonna like anything thats too mainstream" get outta here. Ipods get the job done. end of story. all you had to do was come here and vent about the useless crap you bought for your ipod. if you dont have one or dont like them, thats cool. but keep it to yourself

Wii_Smurf said:
Im getting an iPod when I get some money. I have about 2Gb of 'Good' Music anyways so It's a good Buy

Im not getting any extras for it. Maybe new Headphones when they break It plays music. It's not a Human so it doesn't need any Birthday gifts

you say that now. we all said that. sooner or later if you have an ipod you buy something crappy for it youll see. its like a disease, you cant help it

Its £60 for a ipod shuffle (1 gig)
or £40 for a generic MP3 (same)
Hmmm Wonder what ill take

Darkprinny said:
Its £60 for a ipod shuffle (1 gig)
or £40 for a generic MP3 (same)
Hmmm Wonder what ill take

im lost! which one would you take?

Who in the blue hell would buy a shuffle? I bought a 30 gig, and I'm buying another 30 gig Ipod because I filled mine up. :)

Darkprinny said:

Let's see:

-Cool interface - It revolutionized the MP3 player market as the Wii is doing for video games.
-Sexay
-Works awesome
-Has a high quality feel that, to me, is far superior to most others (but not ALL).
-Aftermarket is HUGE
-Did I mention sexy?

Kamikaze said:
Who in the blue hell would buy a shuffle?

Noobs
and people that know sod of all about mp3s

I got a nano for Christmas and for a dialup user it's hell.....I can't get the high speed internet cause I live in a rural area, which puts me out of a lot of things. But yeah, the nano is freakin awesome and easy to use. And once I got itunes downloaded and my nano updated, it was easy to get the feel of.

Back