*spoiler* Do Not Enter Unless You Have 120 Stars

Jinn K

Long Time Brawler
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta. Georgia
Wii Online Code
2095-4618-4329-6127
Super Mario Galaxy.....all I have to say is WHAT AN AMAZING GAME. It was so much fun. The best Mario game up to date! The ending was awesome! It made my wife cry when she saw it. I just finished getting the 120th star last night. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from obtaining the last star. Maybe a new galaxy with only 3 or 4 new stages. Or even the option to play around Peach's Castle and explore around there. But, then after I saw the credits the second time, not only was there an extended ending I also hear this--> Super Luigi Galaxy! At first I thought, "Ok, that's pretty cool to play as Luigi. Maybe you get to use him in the "new world" Rosalina was talking about." Nope! Come to find out you travel all the galaxies that mario did while collecting yet another set of 120 stars!

Seems like Nintendo might be hiding something within Galaxy seeing as they want you to collect 240 stars instead of 120. Luigi runs faster and jumps a hell of a lot higher. Looks like I will have more nights without sleep. This is will continue to be fun!! :cornut:

I'm impressed you managed to avoid hearing about that before playing or beating the game. So many people post it as common knowledge instead of a spoiler. :mad2:

I try to avoid hearing anything "secret" about a game until I beat it. To me that gives me more enjoyment of playing the game instead of making the game like a chore and trying to complete it before anyone else just to obtain a secret. As for my previous post, I was just sharing my opinion on how great of a game it was and for others to share their opinion on that. The reason that *spoiler* is within the title is because you still have some out there who have not completed nor have played this title yet and I would not want to spoil the secret for them. If they want to know the secrets before playing the game, that's fine. If not, that's cool too. There are people that like spoilers and there are others that don't, but as I have said, I'm just sharing my opinion of the game. Nothing more.

Last edited:
i hate how the ending is. i mean its so epic seeing bowser "die" and you get your hopes up that he comes back but doesnt... but hey i finished the luigi quest with the wii zapper! arent i great ;)

I knew about luigi and I still stopped at only 61 stars and beat bowser. I didn't keep going because honestly it was pretty boring. It was too easy for me. IS it just me? Or does everyone think its extremely easy?

I just need 12 purple comets with Luigi... but... purple coins are so hard and more with Luigi... and... that bugs me too much.

I've seen all the game as Luigi is just a repetition (and I collected all with Luigi except 12 purple comets) Ana purchased me the DBZ BT3 and I will play it on Christmas. She will be playing another game I have for her too.
For now I have FFIII for the DS and I do not get bored with DBZ BT3 but, I will be playing dual DBZ BT3 and SSBB when is released... so the purple coments will be waiting too long... it's good for my TV's health... I got so bugged in the Dreadnought galaxy purple coins with Mario, and on an easier one I got mad with Luigi (a lot harder) I dunno wanna imagine that one with Luigi... so the star collection is over for me.

I loved the game 10/10

T3kNi9e said:
I knew about luigi and I still stopped at only 61 stars and beat bowser. I didn't keep going because honestly it was pretty boring. It was too easy for me. IS it just me? Or does everyone think its extremely easy?

First 60 starts are so easy... go ahead for the purple comets...some are hard, and some starts are hard too (dark Luigi runs as hell)
It's so sad to say you did the basics and say that the game is easy.

Last edited:
Jinn K said:
Super Mario Galaxy.....all I have to say is WHAT AN AMAZING GAME. It was so much fun. The best Mario game up to date! The ending was awesome! It made my wife cry when she saw it. I just finished getting the 120th star last night. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from obtaining the last star. Maybe a new galaxy with only 3 or 4 new stages. Or even the option to play around Peach's Castle and explore around there. But, then after I saw the credits the second time, not only was there an extended ending I also hear this--> Super Luigi Galaxy! At first I thought, "Ok, that's pretty cool to play as Luigi. Maybe you get to use him in the "new world" Rosalina was talking about." Nope! Come to find out you travel all the galaxies that mario did while collecting yet another set of 120 stars!

Seems like Nintendo might be hiding something within Galaxy seeing as they want you to collect 240 stars instead of 120. Luigi runs faster and jumps a hell of a lot higher. Looks like I will have more nights without sleep. This is will continue to be fun!! :cornut:
This was known before the game was even released.

It was announced by Nintendo

T3kNi9e said:

I find it amusing when people say that the game is easy when they've only beaten the part meant for the novice gamer.

Good luck not getting to 120 stars. :rolleyes:

I will agree with some of you that the game is pretty easy, but come on, it's Mario. When has a Mario game ever been hard to complete?

Back