{Spoiler dont read if dont want know full roster}

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
Ok since they took out young link and is replaced by toon link,and wolf and falco being a rip off of fox who really likes the ideas of clones..[such as wolf,falco,y. link,t.link.]?

i like the idea of clones, i didn't like link in melee, but liked young link

toon link looks awesome, as well as wolf...

i'm also very glad that they kept ness in....imo, they have the perfect amount of clones in brawl

but these clones aren't actually full out clones, they're all like luigi, semi-clones

id probably rather have the clones then some of the other bizarre suggestions that people had for other chars. that isnt saying much because i still dont like the idea of clones but whatever. why did they slack on the idea of final smashes tho...? the links and ness and lucas fine but for anyone who knows starfox games they could of given falco an airwing and for anyone who knows starfox assault they could of given him that rocket you guide into people when doing multiplayer. there was enough to work with that they didnt need 3 guys using a damn tank.

when i say him i mean wolf. lol

Last edited:
Yea just one or two things sets them aside from the rest.

mushroomedmario said:
i like the idea of clones, i didn't like link in melee, but liked young link

toon link looks awesome, as well as wolf...

i'm also very glad that they kept ness in....imo, they have the perfect amount of clones in brawl

but these clones aren't actually full out clones, they're all like luigi, semi-clones

Well the thing is....Ness is no clone. I dont care what you say Lucas is the clone in my eyes...ness came along in both respective series first therfore is no clone

i don't mind clones, but how many characters don't have clones......

I don't really care for clones, but since I consider Wolf, Falco, Ganon, ect. half clones, I'm okay with them.

tampa2012 said:
Ok since they took out young link and is replaced by toon link,and wolf and falco being a rip off of fox who really likes the ideas of clones..[such as wolf,falco,y. link,t.link.]?

okay here's my thing, at first i was like 3 star fox guys wtf! but then i heard wolf is like a slower stronger fox. and thats cool, because ive always been kinda iffy about fox's speed. so now i will play as wolf. as for the FSA, people who use wolf probably wont use fox, so thats why they kept the tank FSA. i'm actually pleased with the roster and dont know how it could be much better except if gannondorf had a unique move set.

im fine with clones i can deal with it but clone fsa is shockingly lazy for a game that took so long to come out

toomstone said:
im fine with clones i can deal with it but clone fsa is shockingly lazy for a game that took so long to come out

I agree:yesnod: Makes me think, were these last minute decisions or just that they didn't give a hoot.

I would far prefer that they had original chars. (Ridley, K.Rool, Geno) instead of these clones. But still, I'm glad they're there, and Sakurai definatetly took time to make sure they aren't as similar to their counterparts as in SSBM.

Back