Spoiler: Ending question Do not open if you haven't finish

jlspec

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
San Diego
Wii Online Code
6920-9646-7256-3871
When Gannon dies standing up in the field and the Triforce of power leaves his hands, is Zant the one that appears one last time and kills him/let him go of life? I'm really confuses as who that is and if it is Zant how come it seems like he has some kind of control over Gannon? Did'nt Zant die at the hands of Link? My only idea is that the Ganon they fought is a clone and Gannon is still alive living withen Zants body hence his powers to still be alive? Anyone else has any idea as to what happen at that scene of Gannon?

i asked a similar question yesterday, from what i was told and what i already kinda knew is that it was explained in the game that Zant and Ganon are connected to each other, and Ganon in a way gave power to Zant so he can rule the tiwli realm, but what ever Zant wanted/wished Ganon would get also, so at the end of the game, it was Zant who appeared. Zant "whished" to die so his neck broke and since ganon and zant are connected Gannon "died" to.

Zant couldn't really die from the sword of Link, cause if you remember at the end of that battle Zant said, Ganon can bring him back to life.

if my wording was confusing here is what i was told about the topic:

I don't remember why the Realm(s) thingy... but about the neck of Zant, it was because when they met, Ganondorf told him that ANY desire Zant had will be Ganondorf's too.. so, at the end of the game, Ganondorf wasnt really dead with your sword inside (kind-of) so Zant's spirit appear and "WISH" to kill Ganondorf and that's why he broke his neck (in desire, for Ganondorf to do so)

Last edited:
After thinking about it, I think your right on target.

Back