*SPOILERS* New TP info (not much)

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
Continue at your own risk...

OoOOoOOoOOoOPoe's Souls and Insects capturing .... WHAT THE H3||!!?? INSECTS??? OMG!, poe's souls as OOT???OoOOoOOoO
(highlight)

END!
Discuss

Source: The Hylia (TP official Guide)

Last edited:
... ooh, i finally understood!!!!... jejeje
so by insects they mean skultullas (or whatever it is spelled)???

gzusnw said:
... ooh, i finally understood!!!!... jejeje
so by insects they mean skultullas (or whatever it is spelled)???
i didn't get it that i thought he ment when you go in a whole and you like distroy an objet well little bugs comes out of it and you can get them in a bottle..

I hope they dont bring back gold skulatella houses from MM, or the gold skulatella hunt from OoT to save the family. Personaly I prefer to just get on in the dungeons.. explore yes and see the fresh new style and sights, but to literally search nooks and cranies hoping to hear in the dark silence... *crshhh crshhh.. crshhhh crshhh*. No I'll pass thanks :smilewinkgrin: even with the gold skulatella glitch near the end with the song of storms outside the castle was annoying, but saved going around looking for them. Theres the help from a cheat disk, which I did use on repeated trips back through OoT, but only because I had already completed the game without cheats.

The little bugs you catch in bottles though, that wasn't too bad, unless you had to use them IN the gold skulatella houses to fish hidden ones out of bug holes :mad5:

I hope they make a simular Fire Temple from oot because that is my favorite temple.

Back