*SPOILERS* What custom things does ssbb have?

FunkyToast

RoastyToasty
Mar 2, 2008
NY
Wii Online Code
8042-3868-4113-5957
THIS THREAD MIGHT CONTAIN *SPOILERS*
I just wanted to know what cutom posibilities would ssbb have. I've heard rumors that there is custom levels and custom characters. I also heard that Mii's are capable of use. I'm not sure what is true and would like it if someone could elabrate

in addition to custom maps you can also add particular characteristics for each character via stickers on the bottom of their trophies. you win these stickers you can only use them once and each sticker will have a particular ability that it may add to the character (such as more def.) ... so depending on the size and the ability of the stickers you can add more or less "power ups" to the characters...

you have to win battles and lvls to get the stickers and once you use it on a trophy you will have to win others to put it on other characters

danm.... custom characters would have been awsome, (mii's, not so much). i still like this new sticker concept tho.

Clish said:
in addition to custom maps you can also add particular characteristics for each character via stickers on the bottom of their trophies. you win these stickers you can only use them once and each sticker will have a particular ability that it may add to the character (such as more def.) ... so depending on the size and the ability of the stickers you can add more or less "power ups" to the characters...

you have to win battles and lvls to get the stickers and once you use it on a trophy you will have to win others to put it on other characters
its only good for 1 player mode (story mode anyways).

Back