Spoke to Nintendo about 3rd party online games ...

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
i called and asked the representative if its true 3rd party games wont have online until 08. He said, he hasent heard of that and that hasent been confirmed. He said its up the people "upstairs".

So, nintendo hasent confirmed it yet, so there is still a chance. i asked him if madden 08 can be online and he said yes, that is a possibility but that depends on the company and if they put it online( i think he said that).... He also said Nintendo will have wifi games before them... I was thinking, maybe nintendo wont let me put online games yet because they want to wait until there games come online. Mario strikers, SSBB, so once they come out, which after they both come out, it would be around 08, then 3rd party game company's can have online... thats what i am starting to think

I expect 3rd party online titles before 08. I've heard that they have already received online dev kits.

I also think that Battalion Wars will come out before '08, and that is definitely going to have online.

i want madden 08 online. if i get madden 08, ssbb, mario strikers chagred all online. I will be very very very very.... happy

What I would really like Nintendo to do, is announce some official dates, I imagine half of the "omg no online play" threads would disappear , once nintendo actually announced (other than pokemon) when the good online games were going to come out.

^^^^ that is what i have been wanting the last few months!! release dates. Even months that the games will come out...... give us something!!!!!

Back