Spore?

powerpc127

Bustin makes me feel good
Jan 6, 2008
In a van down by the RIVER!
Wii Online Code
3083-0092-7721-0385
This game looked awesome when I saw the clips on youtube. I think they said that it would come out in February, but I haven't heard all the hype leading up to its release like I would expect. Anyone know what's up with the game or any info on the wii port from pc?

I have also been wondering this. Thanks for the topic.

No I didnt hear anything. You'd expect that I'd almost be in the national papers so I dont think february is going to be it.

Well, actually it was announced that the game would arrive on the PC no earlier then February. (In other words: Fiscal 2009)

But the game industry, even after this news was put out, expected a large delay maybe even in to fiscal 2010. But, a recent statement is saying that the PC build should be ready before the end of (Calendar) 2008.

The current tentative release for the PC version is Q2-Q3. I'm gonna say we get it Approximately 11 months from now.. and then 10 months after that for the Wii/DS versions.

^ Of course. I guess I'll just put my excitement for this game back on the shelf and try putting the whole thing out of my mind.

How about system specs? Im thinking: This game has been in development for ages so they cant be THAT high right?

Back