Sports Resort Question

lilfix

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2009
United States
Hello all...newbie here...just got my Wii this morning along with the Sports Resort game...I've been reading on the forums trying to figure out how to play games with friends in another city and I think I'm lost...

I keep hearing about the games need to be WiFi ready to be able to play against other people in other cities...is this true? And if it is, how do you know if the games you are getting are WiFi ready? Is the Sports Resort one of those games you can play with other people in another city? I don't see anything about WiFi on the box, so I'm confused...

I figured out how to email someone and I know they have to email you back, but does this have anything to do with being able to play against them?

How do I get my Mii to mingle?

Thanks all! And Happy Holidays!

yes you can play with friends in other cities, countries, ect. but not wii sports resort it does not have wifi support. you can check the box of the game in the left hand corner a blue symbol with the word Wi-fi

but not wii sports resort it does not have wifi support.

Thanks for the quick response...Happy Holidays!

I have to say..."That stinks!"...we got this game because my sister has the game and we wanted to play against each other...Is there some place that gives us a list of games that we CAN play against each other or is it just a matter or looking on the box for the WiFi info?

Back