Sports: Tennis

Schneideren

Software Engineer Student
May 8, 2007
Denmark
Wii Online Code
3299-0924-7094-7534
Hey everyone. This is the second Wii Sports Tennis-thread I've made. This one is about the skill levels.

1) Now that I've passed the 1000+ border and reached the professional-stage I would like to know if there is any kind of difference in the gamning?, cause I really can't see any...

2) Is there any harder computer enemies than 2000?

3) Is seems that when Im playing 2v2 (2 humans vs 2 comps) we only receive very few points when winning, like 0 to 12 points - is that some kind of error or something?

Cheers everyone, and let the thread begin :)

i was teaming up with my little bro connor skill level:91 (age 5) me skill level:1897(age:13) he got 57 or more pts every time he won and i got a varing amount

Yeah well, its just like ... we were lvl 950 and 938 and we were versus a 1300 and 1600 computer at that point, we won - and received 0 and 5 points ... Though it just was kindda odd...

We won 3 sets, lost only 1.... We would believe that was kindda okay ... ;)

hehe nice littlebrother you have yourself there ;) hehe! pro-gamer :) Btw anything special happens when you are getting pro-rank?

well no nothing but my skills get better but thats natural!

anyway im off to my kip goodnight

I'm on more than 2000 points and, currently, if I lose more than 3 rallies I go down in points - I do believe I am reaching a level where I will play the perfect game and I will still go down in points simply because the game can't let me go any harder without harder opponents.

Nintendo should really release a patch which adds extra opponents to the game.

Anyway;

1) No, there isn't really any difference, except the fact that the higher your skill levels gets the faster your characters can move across the screen.

2) No, there isn't.

3) It depends on the difference in skill levels of the players and the amount you win by.

Griever said:
I'm on more than 2000 points and, currently, if I lose more than 3 rallies I go down in points - I do believe I am reaching a level where I will play the perfect game and I will still go down in points simply because the game can't let me go any harder without harder opponents.

Nintendo should really release a patch which adds extra opponents to the game.

Anyway;

1) No, there isn't really any difference, except the fact that the higher your skill levels gets the faster your characters can move across the screen.

2) No, there isn't.

3) It depends on the difference in skill levels of the players and the amount you win by.

Thank you very much for your answer to all my questions :)

Back