Sports you'd like to see on the Wii 2

They already have racing. Not in Wii Sports but Driver is a very nice racing game.

not a wii sports hockey but i would like a full fledged hockey like nhl 09. also wouldnt mind seeing a cricket game. also what about volleyball. it would be perfect.

Sillyhat said:
Please don't call paintball or lazer tag a sport. Anyway, I'd like to see hockey on the Wii.
ummm buddy i dont no what planet ur from but paintballing is a sport :wtf:

Roflmao Cricket! Ha, good one. Volleyball wouldn't be bad..I guess it would work. But team sports won't work, why else do you think Bowling, Golf, Boxing, Tennis are there? Because if you like passed it, it would be to hard to do stuff you know what I'm saying?

Sparx said:
Roflmao Cricket! Ha, good one. Volleyball wouldn't be bad..I guess it would work. But team sports won't work, why else do you think Bowling, Golf, Boxing, Tennis are there? Because if you like passed it, it would be to hard to do stuff you know what I'm saying?

um THQis making a sports pack which would include cricket as a sports. also deca sports, which is like wii sports will have many team based sports.

Rofl nice idea Idjut, or they should make like Wii Board Games, like chess, checkers, monoply, but Wii Style.

Paintball, Laser Tag, etc.......ARE NOT SPORTS!

Sports played profesionnaly are SPORTS! Dodgeball is not a sport, hopskotch is not a sport.

Skip rope..meh it kind of is since they have profesionnal double dutch.

BUT PAINTBALL, LASER TAG, DODGEBALL, ETC ARE NOT SPORTS!

They are games, nothing else.

vashivihan said:
um THQis making a sports pack which would include cricket as a sports. also deca sports, which is like wii sports will have many team based sports.

Oh really? I wanna see how that would work, cuz it would be kinda hard to play as a team with only one player heh? Should be fun.

Sparx said:
Oh really? I wanna see how that would work, cuz it would be kinda hard to play as a team with only one player heh? Should be fun.

if tam based sports didnt work, why would madden, fifa is regarded as a good sports game for the wii?

FIFA and Madden are different. They are rich companies with high graphics and the view is 3rd person.

In Wii SPorts, they have poor graphics and poor gameplay so they dont have enough time and money to spend that much on each sport. And Wii Sports view is 2nd person.

Back