Sprayed my controller!

Wii-Fi said:
you could get mod faceplates
he was bored and wanted to do it himself so dont make him feel like an idiot cause he isnt

FRuMMaGe said:
I already had the spraypaint so it didn't cost me anything to do it :)
lol yeah spray paint is pretty fun, just don't paint/mod your wii. it's ok to void some 40 controller but if you mess with your wii and it breaks? well you'll be dishing out another 250 if you're lucky enough to find one again.:lol:
EDIT pretty sure they wouldn't accept it if you tried to turn it in to fix as well.

Wii-Fi said:
lol yeah spray paint is pretty fun, just don't paint/mod your wii. it's ok to void some 40 controller but if you mess with your wii and it breaks? well you'll be dishing out another 250 if you're lucky enough to find one again.:lol:
EDIT pretty sure they wouldn't accept it if you tried to turn it in to fix as well.

Yeah I will definately not spraypaint my Wii! :lol:

Nice paint job! I prefer the matte finish to glossy too.

I have a White remote,
a wii stand Silver remote,
a wii light Blue one,
and a black one, all with
matching nunchucks!
Hopefully my camera gets fixed so I can show you! :rep:
I like your black one more though...

samXcor3 said:
how did you manage to skip over the buttons?

I took the wiimote apart and just sprayed the plastic. All the electronics where in another room :lol:

How does it feel to hold it when you play? Better, worse or no different?

captainff said:
How does it feel to hold it when you play? Better, worse or no different?

Actually the paint I used has virtually the exact same feel as the original plastic. It feels basically the same.

Looks sexier though :lol:

DUDE YOU DID A VERY VERY GOOD JOB how did u not get the buttons messed up even a little bit ithink it looks great

It looks very nice in black, good work. I wonder if one could buy an orange Wii (when released) then buy orange Wii Remotes. Halloween theme.

Back