Sprayed my controller!

gunsnroses said:
DUDE YOU DID A VERY VERY GOOD JOB how did u not get the buttons messed up even a little bit ithink it looks great

I took it apart before I sprayed it. :)

Michaelk said:
Where do you get that type of screw driver.

Its called a Triwing screwdriver. It's made specifically for Nintendo products.

You can pick them up from most console modding websites for about $3

Oh kool. Nah I like white as a color. White is natural and its fine for me! Kool though how you painted it! :) Nice job imma rep you.

Michaelk said:
Oh kool. Nah I like white as a color. White is natural and its fine for me! Kool though how you painted it! :) Nice job imma rep you.

Wait! No rep for you because Waluigi gets one step closer to world domination. As it says in your sig. Sorry, I can't rep you.

Lol Waluigi doesn't need rep from non-believers :lol:

No worries :)

weedude said:
How did you mask the buttons properly?
Just time and c-tape?

I've said this 3 times so far during this thread :lol:

I tookt the Wiimote apart and just spraypainted the plastic. It only took 10 minutes.

Looks nice, although the F isn't so neat... I think you should have used some sort of template thingy (dunno what they're called) and then sprayed it on with red. The black looks really nice though! And don't gloss it, matte is nice. Although gloss is nice too. Actually I dunno if you should or not. But good work anyhow. You could do that for a profession! Spraying wiimotes! :lol:

EDIT: Instead of the F, you could have an L like Waluigi has on his hat! Now THAT would be style! And a sprayed nunchuck to go with it would be nice...

Last edited:
JT. said:
EDIT: Instead of the F, you could have an L like Waluigi has on his hat! Now THAT would be style!

I like that idea! I can eaily spray over the F and change it. Thanks!

it looks awesome bro. you should have left the b button white. hey did you see the mod where someone made the a button light up blue. you should do that. again great job.

Back