Sprayed my controller!

GhostKilla said:
As retarded as it sounds, it's beautiful! How did you get the space in between speaker holes without getting paint in speaker?
I took it apart before I sprayed it.

dark samus said:
black for monday, red for tuesday, green for wednsday, yellow for thursday, blue for friday, white for saturday, and orange for saturday, if you were that rich :lol:.
HAHA you said saturday twice!!! LOL!!!

The remote does look very cool, painted in da best colour ever!!!

Good work Frummage.

Now I want to see someone do that to their Wii. Now. Just do it, K?

Lot's of my friends have been paying me to do it for them. I'm thinking about selling them on ebay. Is this a good idea?

If I buy some Wiimotes, spray them and put them back in the box, I would start the bidding at the retail price, and have a buy-it-now price of double the retail.

I'll obviously tell people that they are NOT official and that I have sprayed them.

Good idea?

hey man. Yeah, you could do that. As long as you have an ebay account and some way of taking a payment via paypal, personal checks or money orders. Might be able to sell a few of those. They look great!! nice job!:thumbsup:

Dubb's Wii said:
hey man. Yeah, you could do that. As long as you have an ebay account and some way of taking a payment via paypal, personal checks or money orders. Might be able to sell a few of those. They look great!! nice job!:thumbsup:
I got eBay and PayPal.

Thanks for the comments! :yesnod:

Nick Atack said:
I heard somewhere that Wario and Waluigi are Mario and Luigi's uncles. I dont know if this is true or not.
That is completely not true. Punch the person who told you :lol:

kiraownsurmom said:
how did you get the buttons perfetly
what did you cover it with,tape?
Like I have said over 10 times during the course of this thread, I took the wiimote apart first and just sprayed the casing. :yesnod:

So if I start to eBay them then people will buy them for at least the retail price of a regular wiimote?

It takes some skill to take apart a Wii remote, spray paint it properly and put it back together without braking it. I'd say for maybe a bit more than a normal Wii remote.

Back