Spy vs Spy

dsigns

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
Anyone else remember this game. I hope they release it eventually on the VC. Me & my cousins used to spend hours playing against each other.

yep, thats one of those classic games that if you were good, and played someone equal to you, it would be impressive to watch. There is a lot of skill in that game.

I was thinking about this game too, when I saw we were getting elevator action. I assume thats what made you think of it?

im suprised some of you remember that game! i played it constantly. however i always managed to find the bomb in the dresser and it took my life :( never said i was good at the game either lol

it was still cool to play with shotty graphics :D

OMG I don't think I would have remembered that game if you all didn't just say the name. Man that game drove me nuts, my friend and I would play it all the time when we was kids. He whooped me everytime needless to say I was not impressed. I would love to see it now on VC so I could actully get a few payback games now.

Well, I was curios if anyone had an apple emulator and these games posted. Best site ever, here's a site with a web based emulator, and tons (including the spy vs. spy series) of games. Try it out:

http://virtualapple.org

viva la spy vs. spy!

you guys know that spy vs spy was originally a cartoon skit in the "alfred E neuman" (you know the "what? me worry? face) magazine called "mad" right before becomming a video game right???????????????

yes, its also has something to do with "mad tv" but the magazine was much funnier

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you guys know that spy vs spy was originally a cartoon skit in the "alfred E neuman" (you know the "what? me worry? face) magazine called "mad" right before becomming a video game right???????????????

yes, its also has something to do with "mad tv" but the magazine was much funnier

Dude, Dont make me feel old. Spy vs Spy has been around since the 60's I think. I have a Mad Magazine #2, when it was a comic instead of a magazine, from 1955 or something like that. It was published by EC, the same company that published Tales From the Crypt back then. I am a comic collector sort of, so I knew the history. Great stuff.

Conan the Librarian said:
Dude, Dont make me feel old. Spy vs Spy has been around since the 60's I think. I have a Mad Magazine #2, when it was a comic instead of a magazine, from 1955 or something like that. It was published by EC, the same company that published Tales From the Crypt back then. I am a comic collector sort of, so I knew the history. Great stuff.

im a dudette :)

my dad collected mad magazines when he was younger. still has them too. i knew about them because he still got them later on in the 80s that he kept in the bathroom and i used to do those "aline the pictures" in the back of the magazine. now that im finally old enough to understand the jokes ;)

but yes, it was an awesome magazine. too bad people now adays dont appreciate orginal sense of humor.

This is a game that needs to be online if it gets realesed

Back