Spyro to debut on Wii in the Autumn

i was always a spyro fan, it was my very first ever game for the PS1, and i have all the ones for PS1, but i havent liked the recent ones for ps2

Just so everyone knows, this series really isn't for little kids...and it sure as heck wont be rated E or E10+.

I'm liking the new look of Spyro.
Maybe a more mature game is in order.

I'm liking the voice actors and the upgradable moves sounds pretty cool.
I might actually pick this one up.

The last Spyro game I bought was Spyro 3 for Playstation 1.

Spyro said:
Just so everyone knows, this series really isn't for little kids...and it sure as heck wont be rated E or E10+.
is that why it looks like a E or E10+ game?
oh, and every spyro game before this was rated E or E10+?

you shouldnt doubt it, just accept it.

Last edited:
HMM...well, not much of a spyro fan. so i doubt ill get this. only spyro game i played was way back on the ps1. liked it, but thats the only game i liked. maybe ill get it...........who knows?? :)

I kind of like Spyro. ^^ I played the ps1 one, I have the seasons game on GBA and played through A New Beginning and some other one on the gamecube. It's pretty fun, but not when I'm playing it alone.

Maybe I'll buy it in like a year or two, after my wallet recuperates. Since so many other games are being released soon, Zelda:pH, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, just to name a few. x_X

Thanks. I didn't know that! I love Spyro.. Was one of my favourite games for the PS1... But.. not to be rude or anything, but I'd say Spyro looked much better on the PS1, than on the Wii (From those pictures anyway..)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
HMM...well, not much of a spyro fan. so i doubt ill get this. only spyro game i played was way back on the ps1. liked it, but thats the only game i liked. maybe ill get it...........who knows?? :)

same, i used to LOVE spyro back in the ps1 days, but i haven't played since.

Back