Square Enix

:crazy: I Know Cloud Is In Any Other Characters Idk We All Know Megaman Has Chance Of Being In Leon In Brawl That Be Nice Gunblade Yesss:crazy:

it would take the nin out of nintendo
then it would be squintendo
does that sound right to you?
it dosent to me. final fantasy is pretty much anime stuff.
that dosent mix with nintendo, imo.

Master Foot said:
SquarEnix would rather bring back Ehrgeiz with SquarEnix characters rather than put Sora in Brawl. If Sora is in it then Disney would use ther strong arm to put Mickey Mouse in it. There is a better chance of Sora appearing in Brawl than Ehrgeiz HD coming out, so between now and February, anything can happen.

if mickey was in brawl i'd probably buy the game then not play it for 4 hours as punishment for it.

samXcor3 said:
if mickey was in brawl i'd probably buy the game then not play it for 4 hours as punishment for it.
they won't
and anyway it is most likely that megaman is on brawl :mad5:

wiimagick said:
it would take the nin out of nintendo
then it would be squintendo
does that sound right to you?
it dosent to me. final fantasy is pretty much anime stuff.
that dosent mix with nintendo, imo.
it's just a game!!!
it depends on how good the gameplay is.
not that.

For me just a represenative from each console. Sony - Sora or someone else (not too sure on this one). Xbox - Master chief of course. Finally PC - My choice is Gordon Freeman - Grav gun + crowbar fighting ftw.

BLACKHEATS said:
:cool: Wat Would Sora's Final Smash Be.wat Would Master Chiefs Final Smash Be????:cool:
I have been saying that it could be Soras trinity limit from Kh1. Where he sticks the keyblade into the ground and everything nearby explodes in light, if im remembering correctly....

BLACKHEATS said:
:cool: Wat Would Sora's Final Smash Be.wat Would Master Chiefs Final Smash Be????:cool:
Master Chief's Final Smash would be a literal halo appearing and it would fly around the stage hitting fighters.:lol: :lol: Boy, that would be stupid!

Anyway, there is a chance Sora could be a fighter, but Megaman is who I think will be the third party character.

300th Post!!!!!

we all ready have ike in brawl...

i would hate to see to many animeish characters.

Jafoob said:
we all ready have ike in brawl...

i would hate to see to many animeish characters.
have to agree
can anybody think of more square-enix characters that cameoed on Nintendo games other than Mario Hoops, Superstar Saga and Itadaki Street DS

bilzar said:
And that's why you want Sora? :lol:
no that's not the reason
the reason why is that sora would be a kickass character and kh is my favourite game.

Back