Squeal on cheaters!!!

Tooie - Level 31 with Proxy, Ivana, Wolfe
>HarvestTime< - Level 42 with the same as above
JasonBourne - Level 48 with the same

I see them all the time, but try not to pay attention to them. Tooie was TERRIBLE btw, he quit after 3 minutes because he realized that even with cheats he sucked!

I recently played a game where everyone had infinite ammo and no one had to reload. Once I figured out what was happening, I broke out the Masterton and showed everyone what happens when they cheat. :biggrin5:

Yes, I played that JasonBourne guy numerous times with a few of my buddies on my team and we lit his ass up. He lasted three matches and quit.

If I have good teammates and they realise who's cheating we gang up on that person and wreck them until they back out. I don't play with cheaters.

i've run into kplmondo. he does hacked XP matches. lol after i played with him, he found me on gamespot. Its cool cuz we exchanged FCs & did more XP matches.

i've run into kplmondo. he does hacked XP matches. lol after i played with him, he found me on gamespot. Its cool cuz we exchanged FCs & did more XP matches.

...so then YOU also cheat? You realize that you're posting in a "squeal on Cheaters" thread while you yourself are a cheat, right? Weird.

Do you guys know anything bout the cheaters* clan or w/e? are they a clan ? do they actually cheat,as the name suggest??
i saw a couple of them, never played with em for more than a game, couldnt say if they cheated or not.

I'd like to know if any of you know about them, and could tell me... are they just full of themselves or actualcheaters?

...so then YOU also cheat? You realize that you're posting in a "squeal on Cheaters" thread while you yourself are a cheat, right? Weird.

well its not like im modding the actual gameplay. i took advantage of a shortcut, and if that makes me "a cheat," then feel free to flame me. The only thing that really matters is how you perform. The rankings really don't mean ****.

I've played guys from the cheaters clan. i think they're legit, their name is just for troll value.

Not exactly a cheater, but I would like to squeal on a player named Nig*aSlayer. He was hosting a Heroes game last night and, suffice it to say, I did not remain in that game. I don't know what Nintendo's policy on things like this are, but it's absolutely appalling and tantamount to hate speech - the account should be deleted.

Deathbringer... lvl 15 with proxies. And he only had 7 kills, 8 deaths in a full 10 minutes of GoldenEye. Loser.

Thats epic! I've seen a bunch of people that played the same exact way... Some Jackass named . level 19 was even worse 9 kills 17 deaths with proxies and anova.... They are losers. People that make there names with Periods, Commas etc should burn and die in hell :)

ran into the clan with .tk at the end. theres one on here thats name is a10yo.tk. well i dunno about him but the rest of em are a bunch of cheaters. and i know for a fact that thrillho.tk is. all i had to do was look at hit XP. and yup ended in a 9. now try to clarify that. i played against them earlier with wolf+ and i was lvl 40 and i had a 15, 13 and 8 on my team vs, a 56,53,48 and 44. we lost but i had positive KDR and a few hero elims before i got sick of dealin with cheaters.

...and i know for a fact that thrillho.tk is. all i had to do was look at hit XP. and yup ended in a 9. now try to clarify that.

I've played against a few of the .tk guys, and although Thrillho (LOVE the name, btw) may be a cheater when it comes to hacking xp, he is still a good player. I was matched up against him, JmyWhsprs, and one other one on that team who was ranked pretty high, and they all play pretty well, hacked xp or not.

smiley.ign is level 25 and has access to all weapons/gadgets. He WAS (keyword WAS) playing with the group I usually play with. We played a capped weapons/gadgets match where we capped at level 40, and the dumbass hacked the Ivana and proximity mines... Watch for him. He isn't even good.

[WH]hou182 or something like that lvl 28, ivana and proxies. The guy wasnt that good at all... When i was on his team, i suffered 2 negatives game, spending the whole game running around him, putting timed mines on him, meeleeing him and nading him. He died a coulpe of times from just throwing a proxy or a nade after one of mine would explode haha. He then left

i dominated thrill ho. but that jmywhprs is ridiculous.
my fav thing on heroes now is to ready a grenade and run right at the hero. i get a lot of hero kills like that playing against these cheaters. its tough but if you have resolve you can make a game out of it and get some good scores.

Back