Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

I lose the connection with the host ALL the time! But I'm pretty sure it's just my internet connection. No bueno. But yes - it pisses me off when I'm having a good game and the host quits. Whenever I'm host, I always wait till we're between games to back out if I need to.

Just so you know the lost connection thing is usually a sneaky way of a host quit. Instead of doing it the obvious way and being called a quitter they will just unplug their wii or turn it off...thus making you lose connection. Me and my boy tested it out and that's what it says when you do that. I got suspicious a few times cuz it looked like a obvious host quit but said lost connection instead....sneaky ace punks, but I am onto them!!!

Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol

I've fought THE BULLET a few times before. Yeah, he's a douche.
I've noticed that with a lot of clans (there are exceptions), Hero spawns are few and far between. Do they wanna play fair, or can they only win by cheating?
Of course, sometimes they suck so bad that you can spawn 7 heroes and still win. I've actually had this happen...

I've noticed that with a lot of clans (there are exceptions), Hero spawns are few and far between. Do they wanna play fair, or can they only win by cheating?
Of course, sometimes they suck so bad that you can spawn 7 heroes and still win. I've actually had this happen...

Yeah we did that the day WB was supposed to play us. When you invited HOOT to play. We spawned 6 Heroes to there 0 and we still beat them by a good 40 points.

But of course these people weren't in a clan, but still it's pretty horrible.

Yeah we did that the day WB was supposed to play us. When you invited HOOT to play. We spawned 6 Heroes to there 0 and we still beat them by a good 40 points.

We got 120 points with no Hero eliminations if I recall correctly. Good times :)

Demonhunter

I just played this cat twice, and both times I suppose he quit after he realized he was about to get his @$$ handed to him. C'mon people, it's just a game, it happens to all of us at some point(more often than we like, sometimes); just deal with it and know that one day you could be on either side of the butt whoopin'.

We got 120 points with no Hero eliminations if I recall correctly. Good times :)

Ya, 120 to 80 something. we all had from the high teens to low 30's in kills. that's humiliating for the other team if you ask me.

HOOT i need your FC so i can add ya. and mine is on my profile. i cant ever remember it.

and inigo montoya i mean volcarana. love the name change. good stuff, i got on and was like wtf is this?

John. next time we play some scrubs. i got an idea. both of us go into a room each lay out our remote mines then throw both grenades each at the same time. that should make your house and the neighbors house shake. ha ha

Yeah, I don't use that very often. I just use that username if I feel like bringing the lolz. :lol:
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.
You killed my father.
Prepare to die."

Oh yeah, and I do the mine+grenade thing sometimes on BB mode. Toss in both mines, then immediately chuck in both 'nades to take out 1/4 of the BB in a miniature nuke.

Why in the world is it allowed in the first place? I don't understand why there isn't some sort of mechanism that doesn't allow a host to quit. Why doesn't it assign a new host? Why do I have to lose my hard earned XP because someone throws a fit? Game devs dropped the ball on that one.

008Brawler11. 1 second left and he quit. our team was dominating him and instead of manning up he waited until the last second to puss out. we played a round before this and his team killed us (because they didnt spawn the hero) and then we didnt the next time and neither did they. we still killed them. if hes the host, quit unless you want to let him win.

Host Quitters I will haunt you

008Brawler11. 1 second left and he quit. our team was dominating him and instead of manning up he waited until the last second to puss out. we played a round before this and his team killed us (because they didnt spawn the hero) and then we didnt the next time and neither did they. we still killed them. if hes the host, quit unless you want to let him win.

What's even worse is when you've done really well on a game and you're on the screen where it shows you've gotten 1k exp. Then the host quits. You don't get that exp. Thats just ridiculous.

Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol

come to think of it, He killed me a few times a week ago, I looked at the scoreboard and when I saw he was 56 It was on. I took his masterson (nightclub) and had a 12 kill streak. Thats pretty good for me.

Update
I dont quit on nonspawner anymore.... xp is more important.... I no longer spawn if they dont or just quit at the end of the match. I only dont spawn if there is really good player in the match not spawning, I still spawn against noobs even if they are not spawning..... huge streaks.... they just keep coming and coming and coming.....:)

Much to my chagrin, an individual named "Dadzilla" host quit on me yesterday. Must it have been a zilla, really? So sad.

Back