SSB Meets Wolf-Version Gandorf and Midna!!!

Ok im gonna stop arguing
1. Ive played: some nes kirbys, crystal shards, nightmare in dreamland, and squeak squad so im not sure if joe is in those
2. to be honest i didn't really know who snake was when they announced him, he just doesn't seem like a brawl character
3. midna is her name and whether in imp or twili form she's still midna the twilight princess, and yes zelda, link and ganon are the main characters but you see more of purlo and agitha than zelda and ganon
4. a zelda/tetra would be cool, but i doubt they'd put them in since they're graphics are so different

bobcharabini said:
Ok im gonna stop arguing
I didn't think we were arguing...we merely have a difference of opinion and are stating our reasoning for our thoughts...
bobcharabini said:
1. Ive played: some nes kirbys, crystal shards, nightmare in dreamland, and squeak squad so im not sure if joe is in those
I know he's in some of the NES Kirby's and I KNOW he's not in Crystal Shards, but I'm not sure about the others...
bobcharabini said:
2. to be honest i didn't really know who snake was when they announced him, he just doesn't seem like a brawl character
Agreed, but you can't base the opinion of MOST PEOPLE on YOUR PERSONAL thoughts...I don't think he suits Brawl either, but most people wanted him in.
bobcharabini said:
3. midna is her name and whether in imp or twili form she's still midna the twilight princess, and yes zelda, link and ganon are the main characters but you see more of purlo and agitha than zelda and ganon
Ok, good point about Midna...but as for other characters more often, that's not the point. Nintendo puts the MAIN characters in the game, not the people you see a lot. Could you honestly think of a moveset for Saria or the Shopkeeper? You see them more often then you see Zelda...
bobcharabini said:
4. a zelda/tetra would be cool, but i doubt they'd put them in since they're graphics are so different
I doubt it too, I just thought it was an amusing idea, having both of Zelda's alter egos be playable =P

I think everyone who was on Melee earned their right to be there. Yes. Even Pichu.

Midna does NOT deserve to be a character on Brawl. She's not important enough. Zelda was only brought in in Melee. And I think we can all see how much more important Zelda is.

Midna is no worse a character to be in brawl then Ness. I believe Midna could have a very personalized moves list. She has some interesting abilities in TP and I'm sure the creators of the game could find a great way to slip her into smash brothers. And just to post something on the real topic. Ganon is a pig, he has always been a big in every other LoZ game, I also think that Ganon should be a boss not a possible playable character.

Ness has been THE main character in MULTIPLE games...Midna has been a SIDE character in ONE game. Not happening.

How can you moan about fox?

He is a nintendo original, he has appeared in a lot more then 3 games, not including star fox 2. He has been in smash bro's from the start too.

But how much worth is Ness to the game. He's not Mario, he's not Link or Samus, he just a Japanese piece of crap (not saying the Japanese are crap, don't mis-read me here) I'm not sure if he even has a good game in the States, which really matters since America is the leading consumer in entertainment products. Now my dispute is not that Ness shouldn't be in the game but that Midna has more meaning to us in America then Ness. And she's a lot less "side" than most state that she is. She's in the game far more than Zelda and Ganondorf. i wouldn't mind seeing here in more LoZ games.

i've heard rumors that midna may be in phantom hourglass but i have no idea, and i disagree with you "andthen" pichu, he was the worst character ever and did they really need dr. mario and mario and luigi and peach, and did they need link and young link, i think they should replace young link with midna, if they don't she should at least be an assist trophy

anyhing can happen she migh be in it but there probably will be to much zelda characters

Mingus said:
But how much worth is Ness to the game. He's not Mario, he's not Link or Samus, he just a Japanese piece of crap (not saying the Japanese are crap, don't mis-read me here) I'm not sure if he even has a good game in the States, which really matters since America is the leading consumer in entertainment products.
The Earthbound series has all been released in the US I believe...and they are all good games in many people's opinions. Again, try not to base everything off your personal opinions.

Mingus said:
Now my dispute is not that Ness shouldn't be in the game but that Midna has more meaning to us in America then Ness. And she's a lot less "side" than most state that she is. She's in the game far more than Zelda and Ganondorf.
As I said before, so is the shop keeper but certainly doesn't belong in the game...

bobcharabini said:
i've heard rumors that midna may be in phantom hourglass but i have no idea,
Nope. wrong timeline, PH is a sequel to The Windwaker and TP is more of a sequel to OoT...not to mention Midna said that this was goodbye forever at the end of the game...but ultimately that belongs in another topic

bobcharabini said:
and i disagree with you "andthen" pichu, he was the worst character ever
again, opinion

bobcharabini said:
and did they really need dr. mario and mario and luigi and peach, and did they need link and young link,
they each had their subtle differences which made each character different to use...and Peach isn't a clone...

bobcharabini said:
i think they should replace young link with midna,
no, Young Link has been the star in two(?) games whereas Midna has been treated as the fairy that you have in OoT and MM in one game...what you are saying is similar to asking to have Navi or Tatl in the game

bobcharabini said:
if they don't she should at least be an assist trophy
agreed

Cpt.McCloud said:
How can you moan about fox?

He is a nintendo original, he has appeared in a lot more then 3 games, not including star fox 2. He has been in smash bro's from the start too.
I didn't even know there WAS a Starfox 2...I hope it gets released in the VC...

But to be more on topic thank you...my original point in a nutshell ^_^

Well I wouldn't consider the shop keeper argument legitiment. They are a different character base. Link is a main character, along with Zelda and Ganondorf. Then you have your supporting characters, Zant, Midna. and then your have your background people to fill in scenes. Supporting characters play a much larger role in game, movies then background characters. So it is much more reasonable to conceive the idea of Midna over the shop keeper.

S.S. said:
The Earthbound series has all been released in the US I believe...and they are all good games in many people's opinions. Again, try not to base everything off your personal opinions.

As I said before, so is the shop keeper but certainly doesn't belong in the game...

Nope. wrong timeline, PH is a sequel to The Windwaker and TP is more of a sequel to OoT...not to mention Midna said that this was goodbye forever at the end of the game...but ultimately that belongs in another topic

again, opinion

they each had their subtle differences which made each character different to use...and Peach isn't a clone...

no, Young Link has been the star in two(?) games whereas Midna has been treated as the fairy that you have in OoT and MM in one game...what you are saying is similar to asking to have Navi or Tatl in the game

agreed

I didn't even know there WAS a Starfox 2...I hope it gets released in the VC...

But to be more on topic thank you...my original point in a nutshell ^_^

StarFox 2 got pulled before release.

There is one or two screens out there.

Back