SSB: Melee. Hardest event match?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I turned on Smash Brothers once more for good times sake, and tried the event matches.

I got through the first 45 quickly.

But then it gota little rough, but nothing I couldn't handle.

But four of them were a bit hard for me.

The Kirby one.

I don't know why, but they kept beating me. I forgot how I beat them...
Somehow... I just kept losing... And losing. But I beat them.

The whole "Kill the two Pichu."
After beating a Trophy Tussle, you'd think you'd be able to ace it!
Man, it took me forever to beat it. I went through so many characters.
Then I tried DK. And by pure, unexpected luck, I KO'd them both. It was one of those, "... I just beat them.. And... I didn't... Do anything..." type of deals.

And then the "Master Hand + Crazy Hand" ordeal.
I looked on GameFAQs, was having trouble with that one. They suggested Gannon or Captan Falco, but I'd get my butt handed to me.

Then I got my best char, Sheik, and took it to them easily.

And the last one. For me, it took less tries than the Pichu one, but it was hard nonetheless. But that's because I used jigglypuff and rested on their hind ends. Won by a stroke of luck, even then.

What was the hardest for you?

yeah, it was definitly the last two, i tryed gannon, BAM owned, then after months of trying and losing (i didnt play everyday, just every once in awhile off and on) then i got sick and decided, screw this im doin it for fun, so i switched to falco....

i won with 0% damage,

then the same day and rested up giga bowser with jigglypuff then i jumped from left to right till i got items to own em, using the charge attack whenever i got the chance,

it was hard anyways.

ZX

i found them all relatively easy, except for 50(the one with the two hands i believe), i couldn't beat them with my mains so i figured yoshi would do good and i owned theem

The hardest for me was the Samus one, I think it was called Cold Armor or something... used to have a lot of trouble with that

I'd say the hardest event in Melee was #48 were you had to fight 1 Pikachu and 2 Pichu's both level 9. It drove me to hell. Here's a video of the event (I could never beat it that fast):

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrel-pNLPM&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

one of those last few where ur ness, that spaceship one, owned me so bad. it took me like 2 days of nonstop trying to beat it.

the other hard one was the last trophy tussle. gahh took me a while.

The dark Link one is hard until you play as Link a little then it's pretty easy just down-a the whole time

event match 50 was hard for me, I was using link it took me quite awhile, my friend beat event match 51 with jigglypuff(down B OWWNSS)

The hardest one for me was time for a check up where you have to be Luigi and fight peach and dr. mario. I'm horrible with Luigi, so it made it impossible.

The kirby one gave me trouble for a while too, but then I figured out all you have to do is be Donkey Kong and ground pound the whole time in the middle of the stage and no one can touch you and they go flying.

flower.^ said:
The hardest one for me was time for a check up where you have to be Luigi and fight peach and dr. mario. I'm horrible with Luigi, so it made it impossible.

The kirby one gave me trouble for a while too, but then I figured out all you have to do is be Donkey Kong and ground pound the whole time in the middle of the stage and no one can touch you and they go flying.

Using DK's ground pound attack is a good technique for fighting many characters that fly off in 1 hit. I used ground smash in the Unlimited Wire Frame Fighters challnge too. I've gotton about 211 as my record.

Back