SSB: Melee. Hardest event match?

Celestial said:
The hardest for me was the Samus one, I think it was called Cold Armor or something... used to have a lot of trouble with that

There's a little trick to that one if there is a platform to stand at the bottom of the level go there and it takes a little bit but they will follow you and keep using up + B you have to use their weakness in event matches and in Cold Armor it's their inability to jump very high or very far I'll let you figure out what it does

pinpoint said:
For me, it was the ones where you had to KO the two Nanas.

lol, kyle he likes Neopets and think the KO two Nanas is hard LMFAO

i couldnt beat the gannon mewto and giga bowser one for the longest time. i would always somehow find a way to get two of them dead and one of them to their last life along with me having only one life, and then get RAPED. finally owned it with roy though!

WiiZero said:
lol, kyle he likes Neopets and think the KO two Nanas is hard LMFAO
Excuse me, one: I'm a girl. Two: Its not stupid Neopets, its Subeta and how dare you insult it in front of my face. Show some respect. Three: The friggen Nanas kept going offscreen and appearing in random places.

LMAO!!!!......ah....uh

hmm.....mostly all the events are normal to me.......my filed got erased and i finished all the events in 3 hours

i died a couple of times when your in poke floats, then your luigi fighting huge bowser

the 2 pichus

and luigi vs. dr.mario and peach

uhh the one with ness and all the people you have to fight, ness sucks balls so i wasn't really good at it lol

i wish brawl will be harder than melee. + if u beat easy u get some1, if u beat hard u get some1 better.

Back