SSB not that fun?

AoWFraggit said:
the only plausible explanation for not liking a smash game would be that you totally suck nards at it :yesnod:
Or it could be that we... oh dare I say it... don't like the game. *gasp*

what really bothers me about this is most ppl who dont like ssb simplify to the point where they all say that all u have to do is push a button and a direction to do a move, and thats all the entire game is. while that is no where near true, u can also say that about ne game, all u do in any FPS game is line up an on-screen cursor with someones head and push a button and all u do in a soul calibur or mortal kombat game is button mash. but everyone SHOULD know that no game is really that simple, all FPS, soul calibur and mortal kombat game involves strategy, just like ssb. id like to see someone win a brawl against 3 lvl nine cpus but just "pushing a button and a direction" without trying to implement any strategy, its not possible.

i dont understand why alot of ppl i know wanted the game so much,but now that they got,they dont like it much...for me the game is perfectly well done(though'im disappointed cause they took mewto and roy out)

Everyone was acting like as if it was going to be the best game in the world.
It didn't turn out as good as everybody said but it is still a good game. Halo 3 is way much better than SSBB.

Thats why,if you dont like how the game sounds,then dont buy.Only spend your money if you know you're gonna use it.

halo500 said:
i dont understand why alot of ppl i know wanted the game so much,but now that they got,they dont like it much...for me the game is perfectly well done(though'im disappointed cause they took mewto and roy out)

I think alot of people wanted it because there was a huge fanbase for it and plus that wii owners are starving for actually good games

this game is a multiplayer<-----game when more then 1 person plays only play 1 player when unlocking stuffs and the fun really begins when there is more or is 4 people every1 who says its boring does not have no1 to play with every game in the world will get boring if u have no1 to play with

I, as long as many others here, have been waiting for this game forEVER. Truthfully, this is the main reason I even got a Wii, and I waited till a week before SSBB came out to get my Wii... why did I wait so long? Because there aren't really that many games for Wii that interest me, even though I have purchased every single Nintendo console that has come out b/c I'm a big Nintendo fan.

I played the crap out of SSBM for GC with my friends, as well as the N64 one. Although I love SSBB, I haven't really played it as much as I did with the old ones. Could be that my friends and I are all a bit older now and don't have as much time to hang out and kill each other all night, but yes, I do have to admit, I am getting a little bored of it... I usually only play when my friends come over.

I had high hopes for Mario Kart Wii, but I really hope the online part doesn't disappoint me like SSBB has. I mean, I did spend like almost $400 on my Wii and accessories and this damn game after all... I could have gone on a shopping spree like most girls do... but I spent it on video games lol.

Better be worth it.

SSBB is a great game it just beggins to get boring after a while. I got bored of it because I usually win.

Back