ssbb attacks

bw!

Miles Per Hour
Jul 31, 2007
this is where you put attacks that you make up for characters in ssbb. yoshi. b eat lay last longer than on ssbm/b up eggroll same as in ssbm exept its diagnal so it can be used as a third jump/b down mini earthqake kind of like dk's down b exipt yoshi does a small jump first,b over 3 fireballs/and yoshi can fly on his second jump a little bit with his wings/finale turns into yoob and eats one enemy

Last edited:
Samus do a quick combo to become Zero Suit Samus and be able to turn back

Brokine said:
Samus do a quick combo to become Zero Suit Samus and be able to turn back

was that an order? i don't think samus is here...

well this is my moveset for diddy kong

b-peanut pistols
b-up-jet pack
b-sideways-banana boomerang
b-down-chimp charge

fsa-rocks out on his guitar

mushroomedmario said:
was that an order? i don't think samus is here...

well this is my moveset for diddy kong

b-peanut pistols
b-up-jet pack
b-sideways-banana boomerang
b-down-chimp charge

fsa-rocks out on his guitar
cool =o...that would be cool.....i miss DK64....Diddy kongs guitar......or donkeykong country

do yal think the attacks that i made up for yoshi are cool

i know but i just wanted to make him stronger and i hated how yoshi eat egglay attack lasted so fast so i made it last longer and i edited the egg throw and i changed it to egg roll and it goes diagnal so it can be used as a 3rd jump

Last edited:
i edited the egg throw attack and i changed it to egg roll and it goes diagnal so it can be used as third jump how do i delete this post i thout someone was between my post

Last edited:
More characters should have projectiles. I know most of them do already but players like bowser, marth, roy, kirby, etc. should have some projectiles. The players that already do have some should have new/better projectiles too.

what i always wanted was link to pull out the ocarina and turn into young like and vise versa
(and if he could change into goron, duke, and zoras like in majoras mask)

and yoshis finale attack will be to turn into yoob the giant yoshi from mario and luigi partners in time and yoob eats 1 enemy.is this a good finale attack

Last edited:
Back