Ssbb Better Than Halo??

Well .. it's more like a see-it-to-believe-it. Kind of thing for me. I think Halo will still stay the same. I'm not sure, so many people are waiting for SSBB though! Ahh. I'll just wait :) Btw, Welcome to WiiChat.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Well .. it's more like a see-it-to-believe-it. Kind of thing for me. I think Halo will still stay the same. I'm not sure, so many people are waiting for SSBB though! Ahh. I'll just wait :) Btw, Welcome to WiiChat.
^what she said......

welcome to wiichat......im wario

^ Your names are too much alike :lol:
Welcome to wiichat. I'm Fire Flower.
SSBB will own. But you can't compare a game like SSBB to something like HALO. They're totally different things.

G'day and welcome to the forums Iluv2play. As they are totally different games they are very hard to compare, but I personally will prefer SSBB.

iluv2play said:
I honestly believe that ssbb will destroy halo
what are your opinions

Woot has ssbb become a fps ?
Strange change of direction for the big N
Mario grabs his guns

Fire Flower said:
^ Your names are too much alike :lol:
Welcome to wiichat. I'm Fire Flower.
SSBB will own. But you can't compare a game like SSBB to something like HALO. They're totally different things.

Yes! I know. Isn't it? That's what got my attention. Lol.

We can only compare both games when we have them both in front of us. Let us wait for the release of SSBB before we make any hasty comparisons. :)
Anyway, welcome to WiiChat and enjoy your stay here.

dark samus said:
ssbb will have much better multiplayer than halo 3 imho, but online won't be as good

You cant compare the two games

There way to diffrent

Back